StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions How to Effectively SEARCH in the Discussions/Blog?

• How to Effectively SEARCH in the Discussions/Blog?

Posted by pole4runner on March 14, 2020 at 1:47 am

Is it possible? Am I missing something simple? The only way I can see is to attempt a search via Google and hope I get pointed in the right place!

pole4runner replied 4 years ago 3 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    March 14, 2020 at 2:39 am

We don’t have blogs here anymore. The search is here if using a mobile device

• Webmaster

Administrator
    March 14, 2020 at 5:12 am

I’ll look into this tomorrow. It looks like there may be a bug in the search as it should be displaying discussion entries in its results.

• pole4runner

March 14, 2020 at 1:35 pm

Exactly. Thanks for looking into this. Also, with the Blog” gone, and “Discussion” being the actual forum, for lack of a better term, is it supposed to just display sequentially, or are there actual Topics/Categories? I’m thinking no, right?

• pole4runner

March 14, 2020 at 1:37 pm

BTW, Veena…91 tabs open and a Blog ain’t one of them! Lol!

• Veena

Administrator
    March 14, 2020 at 2:48 pm

There are no blogs here anymore.

• Veena

Administrator
    March 14, 2020 at 2:53 pm

Oh to answer you other question we haven’t had a forum for a loooong time 😊 We have waaaay to many topics and traffic for that, so it’s now a search. Once it’s fixed you can search for what you want then you will see related discussions, lessons and user videos.

If you just want to browse to see what’s new click the discussion link.

• Webmaster

Administrator
    March 14, 2020 at 3:42 pm

I have fixed the search. It was a small change in the way our DB handled queries and our search engine wasn’t reporting back properly. Thanks for letting me know about this.

You can now search for discussions using the search box.

• pole4runner

March 15, 2020 at 3:25 pm

Yep, working great now! Thanks!