StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions 💯FREE LESSONS💯

• 💯FREE LESSONS💯

Posted by Veena on March 13, 2020 at 11:24 pm

In light of the current public health crisis, my husband (Webmaster) and I want to do our part. As events and classes are cancelled we want to allow the pole community to continue learning at home! Until the end of March, all of my lessons will be accessible for FREE!!!! That means every section including, pole routines, combos, exercises, chair dance, pole and more will be accessible to all until the end of the month!

If you are a member you’ll have access to the lessons, yep go look, right now!

If you are new to the website feel free to say hello to your fellow pole dancers or ask any questions. The members here are always helpful and kind!

Stay healthy, stay strong and keep dancing – Veena and Webmaster 💜

Veena replied 4 years ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Colleen Larson

April 2, 2020 at 8:16 pm

Thank you so much for the free month of lessons. That was very kind of you. Today, I bought a year’s worth of lessons from Studio Veena. I’m looking forward to continuing my pole journey!

• Veena

Administrator
    April 2, 2020 at 8:18 pm

Awesome! Let me know if you have any questions. 💜

• intrinsicvalue

April 3, 2020 at 1:11 am

That was so lovely of you. I missed the month but I am very happy to pay for this treasure trove of help. I had just started pole classes in January, and one of the problems with class is that often foundations are missed. I am glad that this incredible resource exists so I can practice at home and start nailing some of the basics. Thank you for all that you do and I bought a year today too.

• Veena

Administrator
    April 3, 2020 at 2:32 am

Thank you Intrinsicvalue!! 😁😁