StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Extensions for x stage lite

• Extensions for x stage lite

Posted by jnormandeau447542 on April 28, 2016 at 5:06 pm

I’m looking at purchasing an extension for my stage lite so I can use it indoors (shorter extension then standard b pole). the website says I need a CX Extension but when I phoned xpole they said that those are for competition poles and I could order an xpert extension for the stage lite, so I’m getting conflicting information between their website and the phone call I made to them. Anyone order extensions for their stage and what did you get, thanks 🙂

Yayo replied 7 years, 12 months ago 5 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Rachel12345

April 28, 2016 at 5:17 pm

I ordered an xpert extension for my xstage lite.

• Kobajo84

April 28, 2016 at 5:56 pm

I ordered an extension from their website per what the xpole rep told me to order when I called. I have the xstage lite with a 40mm pole and use mine indoors. I ordered my xstage then on the xpoleus.com website under the shop tab, click 2014-16 cpert/sport ext. I ordered the 1000mm extension for my ceiling height of 8.5 feet. The extension is your B pole and you will just attach it to the A pole on the stage.

• RubyKoi

April 28, 2016 at 7:14 pm

Off topic but how is the 40 mm? much different from 45 and 50? I have dannced on one but it has been about a hundred years ago.

• Yayo

April 29, 2016 at 7:20 pm

I have an xstage lite and I bought 2 different extensions for it on their website. Mine is a 45mm. You just need to a make sure you measure correctly. the 1st one I order was too short so I needed up with a 1000mm and it works.

As for the size, I prefer a 45. 50 is too thick for my hands and 40 is too small. I guess it depends on you. Plus if you compete then you might want to get a 45.