StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Dance Heels

• Dance Heels

Posted by polertamikia8851 on July 23, 2020 at 5:24 pm

Ladies! Where do you all Buy your dance heels in Canada? I want to invest in a pair, but have no Idea where to start looking! Do you recommend a pair that straps around ankle, zips up or it just a slip on sandal style? Whats your faves and why? Also I am a complete beginner so keep that in mind when making recommendations ( my foot is a bit wide also….

dustbunny replied 3 years, 8 months ago 5 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • PoleWithSoul

July 26, 2020 at 4:40 am

Hi, a strap is best if you’ll be going upside down, doing leg waves, heel bangs etc. because the strap makes sure the shoe doesn’t fall off.

• Veena

Administrator
    July 28, 2020 at 2:19 am

I know a lot of people buy online. I prefer a strap on my heels. Pleaser is a popular brand, at least in the U.S.

• universalpoledancefitness7285

July 28, 2020 at 6:19 am

polertamikia8851

i live in Canada as well,
    As a male pole instructor i was skeptical of getting a pair of heels due to i have very wide feet. im a regular street shoe size 12 and i got a size 14 from https://shoefreaks.ca/ THEY FIT PERFECT, i than ended up getting my own a pair of custom made led heels 😉 im the first and only one from that specific company thats getting that done, other than that i just order all my heels from shoefreaks 🙂 Good luck searching

Follow me on Insta if you want to see a follow up when i get my led heels

https://www.instagram.com/universalpoledance/

Much love – Universalpoledance

• dustbunny

August 2, 2020 at 12:35 am

Love shop and Stag shop usually have a few varieties of Pleasers in stock. Its a good place to try stuff on and determine what styles you like, and what size fits best. If nothing else it will give you a better idea of what size to order online if you decide to go that route.