StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Cruelty-Free Grip Aids?

• Cruelty-Free Grip Aids?

Posted by Elyse Hauke on April 28, 2016 at 12:53 pm

I recently adopted a cruelty-free product lifestyle and was wondering if anyone has already done any legwork to find out which grip aid manufacturers are cruelty-free? I am a loyal Tite Grip and Dry Hands girl. Also a fan of GRRRip. just thought I would ask so I didn’t have to do unnecessary digging.

rebeccafemm replied 7 years, 12 months ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    April 28, 2016 at 3:31 pm

Good question! Hopefully someone will know!

• Elyse Hauke

April 28, 2016 at 4:10 pm

If not, I will be sure to contact several companies and make a list of those who are cruelty-free just in case anyone is interested.

• Catsanctuary177663

May 1, 2016 at 5:37 pm

Following. Thanks so much for thinking of this topic!

• Elyse Hauke

May 2, 2016 at 4:30 pm

So far…I have reached out to Dry Hands and Tite Grip. I asked if their products or ingredients at any point in the manufacturing process are tested on animals by the companies themselves or by their suppliers. Tite Grip responded “Not a chance.” Dry Hands simply responded “No.”

I plan to contact Cramer, Mighty Hands, Itac (they claim they are organic but that doesn’t necessarily mean cruelty-free,)and GRRIP. Please feel free to contact your favorite grip aid company and post their testing policies and share their responses.

If you are concerned about your favorite grip aid’s testing policy and don’t see it listed here, let me know. I will do my best to contact them and find out!

I am simply posting this information for those who are interested, but would like to take this opportunity to raise awareness for the welfare of the furry creatures in the world and invite everyone to start thinking about the products they use and consider increasing your support for cruelty-free companies.

• rebeccafemm

May 3, 2016 at 1:47 pm

Normally I am zero-tolerance for cruelty when it comes to buying cosmetics, toiletries, cleaning products, etc., so I can’t believe I didn’t think of it with this stuff. I’m using Liquid Grip at the moment pretty successfully, so I’ve just emailed them…
    Cheers for the heads-up!