StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Conditioning while traveling using hotel gyms?

• Conditioning while traveling using hotel gyms?

Posted by Moniqua08 on April 25, 2017 at 4:38 am

Hi all!

I’m looking for some tips on how to stay conditioned while traveling. My job is like 40% travel, and sometimes last minute trips come up, so it’s not always easy for me to keep up with regular pole classes or poling at home. I usually stay at hotels that have basic workout equipment (treadmills, ellipticals, free weights) and occasionally I get to stay at some with a few resistance machines.

Lately I’ve been packing a resistance band so I can at least keep my back strong, as I tend to pull my lat muscles if I get back into pole after being lazy for a couple weeks. In my room sometimes I’ll just do jumping jacks, squats, V-ups, planks, push ups, and a whole bunch of stretches but I want something more pole-specific (if possible).

Does anyone have any good in-room workouts or hotel gym workout routines/tips that they can share?

Veena replied 7 years ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Veena

Administrator
    April 25, 2017 at 9:07 pm

I’m not sure if you still have the lessons but there’s a section called Exercises and almost all of them don’t require any equipment. https://www.studioveena.com/lessons/view_category/56c64cf0-2d44-419a-8675-0466ac110003

Several of the Routines in the lessons only use body weight as well like the Sexy legs and abs routine, Hard core warm up, The stands, and Express warm up would work too!

I also have 3 routines in the works for conditioning that don’t use anything but resistance bands. 🙂