StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Christmas Video

• Christmas Video

Posted by CatsEyes on December 7, 2017 at 4:04 pm

Hello 🙂

I made this video last year with the help of my sister and my boyfriend. I am so happy I can finally share it (editing was a really really long job !!!). It was super fun shooting that video so I hope you are going to enjoy it as much as i enjoyed spending time doing all this !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUaXXFUE9m4

Ho and I would be more than happy to have your feedback !!! 🙂

grayeyes replied 6 years, 4 months ago 8 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Rachel Osborne

December 7, 2017 at 9:35 pm

Oh my goodness! I can not describe how much I love this exquisite video! The dancing is beautiful and the concept so close to my heart – as a child I wanted so much to be a music box Ballerina. The editing makes it magical – thank you for this early Christmas present! 💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

• StrangeFox

December 7, 2017 at 11:31 pm

Beautiful!! I love it! All of your movements are so controlled…so precise! Watching you really does bring to mind a music box ballerina! Like TropicalVertical, I am without words. It’s simply stunning and I love how there’s a workshop in the background. How long did this take to make?

• CatsEyes

December 8, 2017 at 10:35 am

HaHa TropicalVertical ! When i was a child, I was closing music boxes with a ballerina very slowly and looking through the hole as long as i could to see where the ballerina was going… This is actually how I got the idea. Then a friend was talking to me about Pinnoccio and my dad’s workshop (this is my dad’s workshop, he is carpenter and do some wood carving) and I thought it would be the perfect place to shoot my video.

Strange Fox, we only had one afternoon on the 24th of december last year to shoot the video as my dad wasn’t working that day and both my sister and I were at my parents’s.
    Editing was very long on the contrary because my laptop is slowly dying. It’s overheating very quickly so I lost a lot of my work and had to do everything all over again (then I was so afraid I saved my work every minute like a freak !!!) and I was only doing this during my free time.

I am a bit sad now that it is over, it was quite an adventure ! I have to find something else now !

• hookedonpole

December 8, 2017 at 1:49 pm

Absolutely stunning!!!!

• dustbunny

December 8, 2017 at 3:01 pm

So beautiful and I love the workshop, it really makes it authentic and adds so much ambiance. ☺

• Chantal Duclos

December 9, 2017 at 1:35 pm

Très bonne idée de faire revivre la ballerine de la boite à musique !!!L’atelier, les petit chaussons sur l’établie, le violon, la musique, la danseuse Wowwwwww Tous simplement féerique. Je suis retourner en enfance 🙂 Merci de nous avoir partager ce petit vidéo !!!

• travelerunderstars4916

December 10, 2017 at 12:06 am

I love this!!

• grayeyes

December 10, 2017 at 3:14 am

I love it. Very cool and I love your outfit–so simple and pretty.