StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Chat Has Gone Away

• Chat Has Gone Away

Posted by Webmaster on May 24, 2013 at 9:23 am

Some of you may be coming for our Friday chat and notice that we no longer have a chat room.

After almost five years of running chat we have decided to remove StudioVeena.Com's chat room.  Regardless of the service we used, chat has always been problematic and high maintenance.  While it was a very interesting part of our offering it does not ellicit the quality we want as part of StudioVeena.Com's value proposition.

We continue to evaluate solutions that may fit our needs and its possible that you may see this feature again in the future.

Until such time as we have a new solution, I encourage you all to continue your skype gatherings and other methods of gathering online.  This is a strong community built on information and support and there are so many ways to receive that here at StudioVeena.Com.

Thanks for your understanding.

Hellcat replied 7 years, 11 months ago 18 Members · 21 Replies
  • 21 Replies
  • CreativityBySteffie

May 24, 2013 at 9:56 am

Oooohhhh I hope it comes back someday. 🙂

• PoleFitMom

May 24, 2013 at 9:58 am

Ohhhhhh, Sad Face.

• ORGANIC ANGEL

May 24, 2013 at 10:25 am

Everytime I've went in this yr only 1 or 2 people are there anyway. Maybe there isn't enough demand, or usage for the feature?

• chemgoddess1

May 24, 2013 at 10:32 am

Before things like skype and facetime chat was the only thing out there.  Now that there are so many other ways to communicate video chat rooms have gone away.  I do not blame you for removing the feature, especially if it was problematic.  But sad panda to see another end of an era.

• Dancing Paws

May 24, 2013 at 12:04 pm

We are still doing group pole jams and stretch sessions in tiny chat!

• adAstra

May 24, 2013 at 12:10 pm

Oh no, but definitely understandable. I hope "Veena Fridays" where all the Veeners are frequently online here throughout the day keeps going strong–it's nice to have so many polers in one virtual place around the same time. Thanks Veena & Webby for keeping the forums alive–seriously many days they are my lifeline! 

We're still doing chat days Tues./Thurs./Sun. at Flexines.blogspot.com for stretching/poling and I have an announcement to make soon! 😀 😀

• hookedonpole

May 24, 2013 at 12:12 pm

As sad as it is, I was finding it difficult to participate in chat as much as I used to.  Thank you for all you do and maintaining a fun and healthy community here.

BTW, @AerialGypsy, what is tiny chat??

I'm just hoping to get veena's lessons again soon.  Looks like some awesome new lessons.

• Dancing Paws

May 24, 2013 at 12:13 pm

It's a chatroom.

• SexyRockStarsWifeNowWidow

May 24, 2013 at 12:18 pm

Wow! I am going to miss the chatroom. I did enjoy my time in there and loved watching all the beautiful polers.  Thank you for the opportunity to chat with ya'll.

• PlatinumAni

May 24, 2013 at 2:22 pm
  • Lee lee

May 24, 2013 at 3:21 pm

I’ve only been in chat once but I’m grateful to the polers who were able to help me out with my questions.

• DesireeMann

May 25, 2013 at 1:49 am

Chat is what I came looking for this evening.  https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_sad.gif

• calipolepixie

May 29, 2013 at 9:47 pm

🙁 but I understand

• Lyme Lyte

May 29, 2013 at 10:46 pm

Oh, boo! Not that I was ever on it, but still will miss it. Just KNOWING it’s gone makes me sad. But change isalways for a reason, and you had some good reasons!

• Dancing Paws

May 30, 2013 at 11:34 am

I'll miss the antics of Friday chat…

Page 1 of 2