Can't get my X-pole up

Vendetta Previous Paid Member
I cannot get my X-pole up to save my life. Without the extender, the pole overextends. With the extender, it hits the ceiling and I can't get it straight. I gave up after not being able to get the top piece that connects to the dome off of my pole. I tried calling X-pole, but they're closed right now. Any advice?
Aug 30, 2022
Update: can't get the top insert out now. I give up🏳️🏳️🏳️🏳️
Aug 30, 2022
Veena
Is there a smaller extension you can buy?

The top stem can be hard to pull put. Try hitting it with a rubber mallet on the sides (cover it with a cloth) to loosen it.
Aug 30, 2022
I'll try the mallet! The 125mm extension SHOULD work because my ceiling is 8'1" which is why I'm so confused. I might need to see if there's an extension in between.
Aug 30, 2022
Veena
I had issues with the new style xpoles not fitting as I expected either. 😐 not sure what they changed.
Aug 30, 2022
Blaqkxmassacre Paid Member
I had the same problem. If you go to technical support on the xpole site they have a height chart. It sounds like youre only going to be able to use the a and b pole and the 125mm ext and the little connect to the base. I had to read the instructions at least 5 times before i understood. Also, you have to unscrew the screws at the bottom near the static/nonstatic part (if you have that) two turns and then spin the pole in static to use the extension. Make sure you read the full instruction part.
a month ago

Mummyof3
Not sure I can live without your lessons in my life Veena.
more testimonials