Big Request!

Colleen Paid Member
Hi Veena,

Would you be interested in putting together a HANDSTANDS PROGRAM (such as your Caterpillar or Shoulder Mount programs?) Your programs are really good, and although you have videos on how to do a handstand, a 30-day program would be super helpful. Just a thought!
a month ago
Jihaleh Paid Member
Second this!!
a month ago
Veena
It's coming....along with an Aerial invert, Ayesha and I'm sure others. I'm trying to finish lessons that pertain to these programs first so I can get them out to everyone! Please be patient with me, I do all of this myself. 💜
a month ago
Veena
PS keep the ideas coming...even if I already have a plan for it it's nice to know that what I'm working on will be wanted!! 💜💜💜
a month ago
Colleen Paid Member
Wow! I’m so happy to know a handstand program is coming! I plan on being a subscriber to StudioVeena.com for as long as you continue with it and for as long as I can pole dance. So, I have no problem being patient! ❤️❤️ Thank you so much for all you do for us!! ❤️❤️
a month ago
mystical Paid Member
Im very happy there will be a handstand program coming soon.
a month ago
mystical Paid Member
since were talking about requests, can you do a russian exotic dance routine or something similar?
a month ago
Veena
Sure Mystical. There is one you can work on right now [www.studioveena.com] Exotic requires a lot of hand and shoulder strength for all those one handed transitions so work on that while you wait.

a month ago
mystical Paid Member
Thank you
a month ago
mystical Paid Member
Veena, can you do a lesson on the embrace?
23 days ago
Veena
Sure, until then you can work on this one, [www.studioveena.com] It's less painful IMO as the legs can help hold the weight too.
23 days ago
mystical Paid Member
Thank you, added it to faves will work on it tomorrow
22 days ago
Phoenix fire bird Paid Member
Oh yes a hand stands program! That would be ace! I lost my nerve doing hand stands when i was young after doing it into someones arms at school(during a PE exercise) when the people whos arms I was standing into thought it would be fun to pull their arms away last minute so i just carried on going flat over on my back and got badly winded...since then I have lost my liking for them and to be able to work towards it with a structured program would be so brilliant! xxx
10 days ago

Just4Pole
StudioVeena’s lessons make me feel young and alive at 55!
more testimonials