StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Big Request!

• Big Request!

Posted by Colleen Larson on April 28, 2020 at 9:20 pm

Hi Veena,

Would you be interested in putting together a HANDSTANDS PROGRAM (such as your Caterpillar or Shoulder Mount programs?) Your programs are really good, and although you have videos on how to do a handstand, a 30-day program would be super helpful. Just a thought!

Phoenix fire bird replied 3 years, 11 months ago 5 Members · 12 Replies
  • 12 Replies
  • Jihaleh

April 28, 2020 at 9:23 pm

Second this!!

• Veena

Administrator
    April 28, 2020 at 9:44 pm

It’s coming….along with an Aerial invert, Ayesha and I’m sure others. I’m trying to finish lessons that pertain to these programs first so I can get them out to everyone! Please be patient with me, I do all of this myself. 💜

• Veena

Administrator
    April 28, 2020 at 10:28 pm

PS keep the ideas coming…even if I already have a plan for it it’s nice to know that what I’m working on will be wanted!! 💜💜💜

• Colleen Larson

April 29, 2020 at 1:00 pm

Wow! I’m so happy to know a handstand program is coming! I plan on being a subscriber to StudioVeena.com for as long as you continue with it and for as long as I can pole dance. So, I have no problem being patient! ❤️❤️ Thank you so much for all you do for us!! ❤️❤️

• mystical

April 29, 2020 at 9:35 pm

Im very happy there will be a handstand program coming soon.

• mystical

April 29, 2020 at 9:40 pm

since were talking about requests, can you do a russian exotic dance routine or something similar?

• Veena

Administrator
    April 29, 2020 at 11:58 pm

Sure Mystical. There is one you can work on right now https://www.studioveena.com/lessons/view/5dd57f04-e898-42b2-b404-0336ac110002 Exotic requires a lot of hand and shoulder strength for all those one handed transitions so work on that while you wait.

• mystical

April 30, 2020 at 1:57 am

Thank you

• mystical

May 5, 2020 at 1:41 am

Veena, can you do a lesson on the embrace?

• Veena

Administrator
    May 5, 2020 at 3:51 am

Sure, until then you can work on this one, https://www.studioveena.com/lessons/view/5e7bd457-c30c-408e-99d3-2f8eac110005 It’s less painful IMO as the legs can help hold the weight too.

• mystical

May 6, 2020 at 1:34 am

Thank you, added it to faves will work on it tomorrow

• Phoenix fire bird

May 18, 2020 at 10:21 am

Oh yes a hand stands program! That would be ace! I lost my nerve doing hand stands when i was young after doing it into someones arms at school(during a PE exercise) when the people whos arms I was standing into thought it would be fun to pull their arms away last minute so i just carried on going flat over on my back and got badly winded…since then I have lost my liking for them and to be able to work towards it with a structured program would be so brilliant! xxx