Bent Lupit Pole

kileyswalter
I just received my lupit pole and my ceilings are the exact minimum height requirement. It was a struggle to get it in, but I did it and it shows it’s level. However it seems to be bending at the middle joints, causing the spin to be rough and tense. I have read I can buy extensions to replace the top piece for shorter ceilings but I’m afraid it bent from being so tightly put into place and it won’t matter now. Is there a way that I can “unbend” it I guess if it does turn out to be bent?
Jun 13, 2020
Veena
I'm not familiar with Lupit you'll have to email them as see. From my experience, a warped pole stays warped...
Jun 14, 2020
RunnerBug Paid Member
Message them. I had some issues on installation (mostly user error) and they were super helpful. The pole is really great, although my old xpole was easier to install. Since I don't need to take it down though I don't mind.
Jun 14, 2020

brittanymoyce3448
Loving the 30 day takeoff.. just what I needed to get out of a rut! I find the daily routines perfect in length and intensity and a great way to shakeup a stagnant workout routine. Plus, now I am limber and warmed up to do some practicing
more testimonials