Bent Lupit Pole

kileyswalter
I just received my lupit pole and my ceilings are the exact minimum height requirement. It was a struggle to get it in, but I did it and it shows it’s level. However it seems to be bending at the middle joints, causing the spin to be rough and tense. I have read I can buy extensions to replace the top piece for shorter ceilings but I’m afraid it bent from being so tightly put into place and it won’t matter now. Is there a way that I can “unbend” it I guess if it does turn out to be bent?
Jun 13, 2020
Veena
I'm not familiar with Lupit you'll have to email them as see. From my experience, a warped pole stays warped...
Jun 14, 2020
RunnerBug Previous Paid Member
Message them. I had some issues on installation (mostly user error) and they were super helpful. The pole is really great, although my old xpole was easier to install. Since I don't need to take it down though I don't mind.
Jun 14, 2020
Angie2012 Previous Paid Member
Did you message them? I wonder what happened because i have similar issues
May 14, 2021

Cherished
I switched to StudioVeena lessons when I could no longer work with my local studio's schedule. Veena does an amazing job teaching. Not only are the quality of these online lessons unbeatable they are also extremely cost effective. A definite must have!
more testimonials