Back after almost 10 years off the pole

Sandit1973 Previous Paid Member
Yesterday was the first day of my journey back to pole fitness. 10 years ago I had to move and sale my pole. I haven't touched a pole since. During that time I got extremely ill, almost died a few times,gained a lot of wait and lost all my strength.
I have recently lost most of the wait but I'm still so weak.

I have decided to get back to doing fitness that is fun and works for me. Pole, dancing in heels,floorwork and roller skating is what works for me.
Jan 27, 2022
Veena
It's so nice to see you back!!!
Jan 27, 2022
I did the day 1 and day 3 of the 30 day on track pole and I'm so sorry from just that. Today I did rest day and grip strength practice.
Jan 28, 2022
CEO504
Welcome back! I’m six years off and can’t wait to get back Tobit. Waiting for my replacement pole and I’ll join you!
Jan 29, 2022
Veena
Let us know when you get your pole! CEO504
Jan 29, 2022
Veena it's been years. I do t know if you even remember me from way back then...lol I'm on day 4 back to pole and at this point just the warm up is making me sore...lol and my grip strength is and -10 like I can bearly hold a basic pole hold for a second or 2. Is not coming back to me as fast as I would like. My mind knows what to do but my body is still a first day student
Jan 30, 2022
It's a process
Jan 30, 2022
Veena
I totally remember you. We even talked on the phone years ago πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ It's been 9 days since I've worked out again. Was making headway and life got busy and we had sickness go through the family. Maybe this week I can get back to it.

It's so funny how the mind remembers but the body is like "you want me to do what?" πŸ˜‚
Jan 30, 2022
Omg yes!!! 😲 please feel free to call me anytime 386-212-7320. I'm still a full time stay at home and I have been dealing with all.kinds of illness over the years. That's why I was offthe pole for so long. I have a final diagnosis now and a real treatment plan in place,so.now im.able to start healing and recovering my body and mind. I really lost myself over the past 10 years. Kids are adults now and I'm healing. ITS TIME.TO FOCUS ON ME FOR A LITTLE WHILE.
Jan 31, 2022
I have been doing some kind of pole conditioning no matter how little everyday. I stop and do a few basic pole holds every thing I walk past my pole because my grip 9is so weak I can't do any tricks yet. My basic invert I'm having to toe hook and pull and we both know that's not ok....lol So today I believe I'm gonna start adding in pole tucks.
Jan 31, 2022
Veena
Yay for me time! Happy to hear you're on a path back to health!
Jan 31, 2022
Day 6 trying to move with the Pole and figure out how to deal with my weak ass grip issue while I work on conditioning and strengthening again.
Jan 31, 2022
Veena
How are you guys doing? I've been off the pole for 10 day in a row. lol
Feb 2, 2022
I can't seem to upload videos. πŸ˜•
Feb 20, 2022
I'm posting on my private Instagram
Feb 20, 2022
Veena
You can't upload directly to a discussion. You need to use the uploader. It's the little video camera icon.
Feb 20, 2022

yrngrl
I take lessons in a studio, but between classes at home it is so helpful to have Veena's lessons to refresh my memory of what I learned in class and show me other moves I "should" be able to do based on what I already know. Instructions are so clear!
more testimonials