StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions App vs online subscription

• App vs online subscription

Posted by Nat on January 29, 2018 at 9:04 pm

Can someone tell me whether the content of the studio veena app is the same as what I can see on here? What is the main difference between the two? Thanks

Veena replied 6 years, 2 months ago 5 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • LatinPoler

January 29, 2018 at 10:29 pm

I think that with the app you only get the lessons, but not the forum or the ability to upload videos.

• Veena

Administrator
    January 30, 2018 at 3:54 am

The lesson content is exactly the same, programs and all. The benefit of the website is what Latin mentioned along with having the ability to contact me with questions on any video lesson and I’ll get back to you asap.

The app is a good option if you just wanna learn 🙂

• Shihyu Liu

January 30, 2018 at 6:00 am

Veena I noticed that you have a lot of amazing dance routines on youtube that are not on the site, will they be uploaded onto the site? I hope you could also have it here so that I don’t need to go on to youtube to search for those videos, I really loved the static pole dances and the sparkle heel dance!

• Veena

Administrator
    January 30, 2018 at 5:03 pm

I have way more dance videos on the website here, than anywhere else….you can find them all on my profile here. 🙂 I guess people done’t think to check out my profile here lol

• Sarahbear20058737

January 30, 2018 at 11:58 pm

I’m super confused I thought I paid for a subscriptions but can’t seem to do any lessons ?

• Sarahbear20058737

January 31, 2018 at 12:11 am

Ha ha operating error!! I got it!!!

• Veena

Administrator
    January 31, 2018 at 12:13 am

Ah ok!