StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions 2020 Super bowl haftime show

• 2020 Super bowl haftime show

Posted by Veena on February 3, 2020 at 6:30 pm

What are your thoughts on this years halftime show? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pILCn6VO_RU

I’m very sad to see so many people talking about how inappropriate the pole dancing was. I’m also a bit disappointed to see how many pole dancers are belittling J Lo’s pole work.

I get that J Lo didn’t do a ton of pole tricks but the fact that pole was represented on such a huge stage made me proud! For me the whole performance was all about girl power and being proud of who you are!

dustbunny replied 4 years, 2 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • luvlee

February 4, 2020 at 12:50 am

I thought it was great. It was the half time show and not a competition, and it did just that. It put on a great show. People like to complain and be negative more than positive. The people that feel it was inappropriate or not child friendly or calling it a strip show are the ones that are getting to me. I don’t really know where to start with that. There is so much worse on regular tv that their children probably watch all day long. I am vert happy to see pole dance being used more and more for our entertainment and such, personally.

• Veena

Administrator
    February 4, 2020 at 3:51 am

There is so much worse on tv it’s crazy people can get upset over this.

• Veena

Administrator
    February 4, 2020 at 3:13 pm

Saw this meme

• dustbunny

February 8, 2020 at 9:23 pm

That’s perfect Veena!