StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions best pole clothes for the buck

• best pole clothes for the buck

Posted by PixiLouBell on January 9, 2013 at 7:15 pm

hey yall i am in desperate need of pole clothes, i love the side tie mica yoga wear shorts n tops but cant see spending 30 dollars plus shipping on such small pieces of clothing! anyone know any good deals for pole clothes?! thanks!

Charley replied 11 years, 4 months ago 15 Members · 26 Replies
  • 26 Replies
  • Charley

January 9, 2013 at 7:33 pm

Have you checked ebay?  Kmart also int he spring has some great deals on bathing suit shorts and bottoms – I've gotten side tie shorts for $16 there.  Also check Target, Wet Seal, Forever 21, Kohls…

• Saphyre

January 9, 2013 at 7:47 pm

I have gotten tops from Kohl's before. They have a section for sports wear. Ditto Charley on Target. 

• luvlee

January 9, 2013 at 7:51 pm

Target's yoga wear is similar to Victorias Secret's and it works well!

• NonFlexy

January 9, 2013 at 7:55 pm

I also find great deals at local dance studios – Places that sell leotards, tutus, etc.  They usually have a section of 'booty shorts' that work perfect for pole, and are around 10-15$

• Empty

January 9, 2013 at 7:59 pm

Discount Dance Supply.com is my go to place.
    I got my leg warmers, sports bras and shorts from them. I'll be buying my performance costume from there as well. 

• luvlee

January 9, 2013 at 8:02 pm

I love Discount Dance!!! I find the shorts roll up if you have thighs though but the metalic ones seem to stay in place!

• NonFlexy

January 9, 2013 at 8:05 pm

Could you post a link of the shorts you get from discount dance? There are so many, I don't know which to choose

• Charley

January 9, 2013 at 8:17 pm

Forever 21 has $5 yoga shorts!

• verucablue

January 9, 2013 at 8:18 pm

Also check out Kyodan’s stuff it’s super cute and a lot of it is the same design as lululemon but super cheap they sell it at TJMAX and Marshall’s

• Empty

January 9, 2013 at 8:21 pm

I have 2 of these in black and red. They are stretchy but snug…ever so slightly cheeky. Very comfy and durable. Like a nice pair of boyshort undies but thicker material. 
    http://www.discountdance.com/dancewear/style_TB113.html?pid=6153&Shop=Style&SID=433796106

I also have these in rainbow zebra. Lighter thinner material {think bike shorts} and not as cheeky. But really fun and comfy. I prefer the other pairs though. 
    http://www.discountdance.com/dancewear/style_N8585.html?pid=10065&Shop=Style&SID=433796106

• LovesIt

January 9, 2013 at 9:13 pm

I have to say, even though Mika is expensive, I've had mine for 2 years and have worn and washed them several times a week. They still look brand new, haven't stretched, pilled, worn, nothing! They definately last 🙂

• PixiLouBell

January 9, 2013 at 10:45 pm

thnx everyone!!!! all sounds good!!

• Shopgirl73

January 10, 2013 at 2:40 pm

I highly recommend Kyodan! Their stuff is excellent quality, super cute and very affordable! It's only sold at Marshalls and TJ Maxx (and Winners in Canada) and you can also find some on Ebay.

Kyodan is rumored to be owned by Lululemon (Lululemon has neither denied or confirmed this) but I always thought their quality, styles and colors were very much alike so I wouldn't doubt if the 2 companies were the same.

Like their FAN page on Facebook to learn more.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kyodan-Fitness-Apparel-Fan-Page/130428740404205 

• verucablue

January 10, 2013 at 3:00 pm

I have purchased a kyodan top at TJMax that had the lululemon logo LOL…so they are either made by the same company OR they are made at the same plant and something got mixed up – regardless they have some of the exact same designs and since lululemon has gone after other companies that have had similar designs I am guessing they are an off shoot – plus most importantly the stuff is hella cute and cheap 🙂

• Shopgirl73

January 10, 2013 at 3:04 pm
Page 1 of 2