StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Your SO fave move

• Your SO fave move

Posted by calipolepixie on June 12, 2013 at 1:12 pm

What is your SO/husband/wife fave move that you can do on the pole? I was surprised to find out my husbands yesterday. So here I am now an advanced poler & I find out his favorite move is a move I rarely do anymore but he says he loves it because it was one of the first spins I learned & I look amazing & sexy doing it…the carousel/Peter pan spin. I was shocked. Yeah of course he loves that move but doesn’t bat an eye when I do a hardass split grip move, how do you like them apples lol

Dwiizie replied 10 years, 11 months ago 12 Members · 18 Replies
  • 18 Replies
  • Beckypolegirl

June 12, 2013 at 1:19 pm

I will ask my husband when he finishes work but knowing him it will be a move with my bum on show lol

• calipolepixie

June 15, 2013 at 10:32 am

Bumping this

• FeeDen

June 15, 2013 at 11:09 am

Just asked my husband, he is very impressed by the shouldermount, I just got cup grip before we went to Greece but its gone awol SINCE , still I'm persevering with it and aim to get it back soo 🙂

• CapFeb

June 15, 2013 at 7:45 pm

My partner said twisted ballerina. "Because it looks like you're floating." 

God, if only he knew how much that move hurt foreeevvvvveerr. I wish it FELT like floating! 

• korinne

June 15, 2013 at 9:27 pm

My SO prefers reverse grab spins and butterflies. He's done some poling himself though, so I think his opinion leans in the direction of complicated/challenging in addition to pretty. 

• monica kay

June 15, 2013 at 10:53 pm

my s.o. likes anything that spins fast- even if its as simple as a spinning pole sit, if its a fast spin he likes it

• polergirl

June 16, 2013 at 10:01 pm

Um, the front hook spin. Despite all the other things I can do, the front hook remains his fav. I https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_heart1.gif him so much!!!

• luvlee

June 16, 2013 at 10:31 pm

I love Scorpio pose! It will always be my fav, but I like figure head, and ballerina a lot as well.

• luvlee

June 16, 2013 at 10:31 pm

I love Scorpio pose! It will always be my fav, but I like figure head, and ballerina a lot as well.

• CreativityBySteffie

June 17, 2013 at 2:20 am

Haha, I asked my hubby and he was like "hmmm flying monkey??" I asked him what the heck a flying monkey was and he said" I have no idea honey, you guys have the weirdest names for those moves. I love that one with your legs in the air and that one where you spin around." 

Hehe, how am I supposed to know which one? Hahah.. But I promised him, that if I invent a move one day, I will call it the flying monkey! 

• korinne

June 17, 2013 at 2:23 am

Michelle Mynx calls a true grip extended butterfly variation a 'flying chimpanzee'. Close enough!

• CreativityBySteffie

June 17, 2013 at 2:31 am

Hehe, cool! I can only do the basic butterfly, so he couldnt have been close, that would have been fun though! 😀 

• korinne

June 17, 2013 at 2:39 am

to go off topic: this is the first vid I could find of 'the flying chimpanzee' @1:56. From a cup grip shouldermount she rests her butterfly leg on her upper arm (not actually the pole) with a true grip hand position. (sorry for the really old video!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P0qaEnH2Ss

• CreativityBySteffie

June 17, 2013 at 2:45 am

NICE! I want to learn that! 

• korinne

June 17, 2013 at 2:47 am

I don't see many people do it. I really love Michelle Mynx's signature style. She's got some tricks no one else does. Back to normal thread conversation. 

Page 1 of 2