StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Workout accountability Thread

• amelia2000

May 11, 2020 at 2:33 pm

Rest days at the weekend as busy.
    I wanted to focus on pretty supermaan exits, as I always just lower to floor. Anyway, while playing around trying invert out, I suddenly found myself in a Titanic and managed to let go of the hands! So proud. I’ve wanted to crack Titanic ever since I got the Superman.
    After a bit more experimenting I was pleased with a Superman into a Flatline Scorpio, not perfect, but the basics are there.
    I was glad at least my pole session was good as it’s raining all day and I’ve generally been in a bad mood all day.

Hope you all are making progress too 🙂

• Veena

Administrator
    May 11, 2020 at 6:18 pm

Did a workout this morning…felt tired and weak as I’ve not done anything all last week and only did filming the last few weeks now. Made some headway with editing and voice overs so I think I should be able to do real workouts this week.

Amelia That’s awesome about the Titanic!

• ifigeniasusana9866

May 22, 2020 at 2:26 am

End 30 to take off! Definitely have a more solid foundation. I’m not quite where I was a few years ago but it’s ok. Also I have gained more weight and still managing. I can’t upload video on post so will put today’s and one from years ago.

• Veena

Administrator
    May 22, 2020 at 4:05 am

Congrats on finishing!! You can always post a link in a discussion if you like.

• ifigeniasusana9866

May 26, 2020 at 2:39 am

I am on day 4 of flow but I can barely do the moves. Should I continue or maybe switch to another program?

• Veena

Administrator
    May 26, 2020 at 2:45 am

Have you completed the 30 day take off? If so, yes, keep going…the moves in the flow program don’t get progressively harder. We just run through them over and over. You can always swap out anything you can’t do with something you feel more comfortable with. Just make a note of the swap so you don’t forget on the days I have you do that move/combo.

• Veena

Administrator
    May 26, 2020 at 2:47 am

Sorry was replying from my phone…I see you have done the 30 day…so yes, keep going 😊

• Phoenix fire bird

May 30, 2020 at 10:07 pm

Cool idea! So I have been doing hula hoop today, I can’t wait hoop but I can do it on my hand and even my knees but my waist…it’s not happening…yet! I’m ordering my x-stage life at the end of June so hoping to have mastered waist hooping by then. I also practiced throwing and catching the hoop, I was going to do legs strength and conditioning and foot flexibility tomorrow but just trod on a broken toy car at the bottom of the stairs and sliced my toe open quite deep so it’s hand strength and conditioning for me now…not to self…encourage little snuggle to put ALL toys away😂 I hope you all had a great workout today and that tomorrow is even better xxx

• Veena

Administrator
    May 31, 2020 at 11:03 pm

Ouch Phonenix, how that toe heals quick!

I’m looking forward to a possible stretching session tonight, it’s been a LOOOOONG time since I’ve shut the door, lowered the lights and stretched.

• Phoenix fire bird

June 1, 2020 at 12:23 am

Oh gosh yes that sounds great! Get that stretching vibe going! It feels so good doesn’t it! I am down to 138 degrees on my true front split now…still a long way to go but it feels so good! I hope you have an amazing stretching session! Hehe yes it wasn’t much fun and a few choice words left my mouth as I hopped across the living room:’D Xxx

• amelia2000

June 1, 2020 at 7:21 pm

First pole session today after about 2 weeks. I’d had to take the pole out of the living room as work was being done and all over normal rooms were too cluttered and it didn’t fit in the basement…so good to get back up!

@Phoenix fire bird that sounds nasty!

• Phoenix fire bird

June 1, 2020 at 9:42 pm

So great you got your pole back up! Hooray! I hope you had fun! I tried hooping again today, just can’t seem to progress on my waist hooping! Yes it wasn’t much fun, it wouldn’t have been so bad had it still got the wheels on it but as it happens those axels are rather sharp under little piggies! Hopefully ordering my pole this month! Eeeeeak! Excited squeak! Then I can join you lot in having poke fun! Xxx

• Colleen Larson

June 8, 2020 at 6:37 pm

I’m back to practicing my front splits! As I had said in another thread, I was experiencing pain on the bottom of my right butt. So I had to take some time off from front splits practice. But now I’m back, and I’m back to where I was when I had to stop for a bit! 🙂

• Veena

Administrator
    June 8, 2020 at 10:12 pm

That’s great news!

• Phoenix fire bird

June 10, 2020 at 4:31 pm

Everyone is doing some wonderful things! Today I have done the hand, wrist and forearm strength and conditioning routine and also done a belly dance session to help engage my core and help work towards getting my pole xxx

Page 7 of 8