StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Veena’s Abs of August!

• Rachel Osborne

August 4, 2014 at 8:01 pm

Door way?

• AllysonKendal

August 4, 2014 at 8:05 pm

I think a door way will work for some things if its wide enough… but not for knee tucks, but for twists certainly.

• Rachel Osborne

August 4, 2014 at 10:06 pm
  • PlatinumAni

August 4, 2014 at 11:20 pm

I would just flip the days! Now to remember to do mine tomorrow!

• Veena

Administrator
    August 5, 2014 at 8:53 am

I would look for a playground to do your knee tucks at because it’s not just the abs you’re working, it’s the back and biceps as well. 😀 everything else can be done with a doorframe.

• Rachel Osborne

August 5, 2014 at 1:37 pm

Veena, I’m seeing chiro and he says my shoulder girdle, rotator cuff, pecs, delts, rhomboids are all over trained and I must rest them for a week, no inverts, pull ups etc.

Can you suggest how I can modify the Ab challenge for a week to allow upper body healing time?

Many thanks

• EtherealAnnie

August 5, 2014 at 1:59 pm

My abs already feel tighter and it’s only day 5. Awesome 🙂 I have never been very consistent with ab workouts so i guess this with all the other pole stuff is making the difference. It makes me excited to see what it will feel like at the end of the month. Anyone else notice a difference or am I just crazy?

• Veena

Administrator
    August 5, 2014 at 7:40 pm

that’s great Ethereal, and yes it’s possible for your abs to already see improvement. 🙂

Tropical, just do the Switch exercise instead. https://www.studioveena.com/lessons/view/4df4be6f-3160-46c9-9e73-67a10ac37250

• Rachel Osborne

August 5, 2014 at 7:51 pm

Thanks Veena glad I don’t have to bail out!

• PlatinumAni

August 7, 2014 at 6:44 pm

Day 7 done… How’s it going ladies??

• AllysonKendal

August 7, 2014 at 6:53 pm

Done with day 7 too! Feels great!

• Rachel Osborne

August 7, 2014 at 7:47 pm

Thanks for reminder, day 7 tick.

• Stefana of Light

August 7, 2014 at 9:55 pm

Woooooow. So that was the hardest day so far for me damn, those twists… and then the rollups:)

• AllysonKendal

August 7, 2014 at 10:27 pm

See for me I don’t feel the twists too much… Yet. I watched the video so many times to make sure I’m doing it right… And I stay engaged in the core… But I’m not sure I really feel it. The knee tucks and roll ups I’m certain I feel thought!!!!

• ntrujilloc41719

August 7, 2014 at 11:11 pm

I’m still here and continuing to do the challenge as well. I always watch the videos too to make sure I’m doing it right as well. When I do the twists I can kinda feel the air in my lungs being pushes out when I twist ts weird. The tucks will def prove to be the most challenging!

Page 3 of 11