StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Thank You

• Thank You

Posted by Polecat88 on January 6, 2012 at 11:08 am

I wanted to post on here to let Veena and Webmaster know just how much I appreciate all the hard work they put in to making this a safe and positive community. As we grow it is increasingly difficult to monitor and control such a community and I think they do a really good job.

I am really thankful to have a place where I feel safe to post about my life and know I will recieve friendly and caring responses. I think this site is a wonderful resource for those of us who don't have access to a studio as well as those who do.

Many thanks and I hope this community will continue to grow in such a wonderful way.

FuzzyNavel replied 12 years, 4 months ago 22 Members · 30 Replies
  • 30 Replies
  • Webmaster

Administrator
    January 6, 2012 at 11:12 am

Thank-you so much for your kind words.  These are the kinds of things that make the hard work, late nights, and overall frustrations worth it.

• chemgoddess1

January 6, 2012 at 11:19 am

Wholeheartedly agree.  I am a member on many forums, pole and non pole, and SV is by far one of my favorites. 

(Oh, and as a side note, Webbie, I think you are sexy too but that is because I see the love and respect you have for Veena and your boys.  Husbands like you are not an easy find.)

• Veena

Administrator
    January 6, 2012 at 11:53 am

Thanks, Polecat, I appreciate the acknowledgement greatly.

Trust me, Webby is sexy, otherwise we wouldn't have so many kids LOL

• LopsiJulie

January 6, 2012 at 12:02 pm

Veena!  LOL!  🙂 

xxx

• nilla

January 6, 2012 at 12:11 pm

I second that!  I was talking to someone about teaching pole and they started telling me how I should make a website and create online lessons and a community since pole dance is so obscure, and I was like "uuhhh, already been done!".  And done so well that no other site has come close.  You two are a great team.

• chemgoddess1

January 6, 2012 at 12:12 pm

You made me snort Veena.

• Danielle Tillie

January 6, 2012 at 12:23 pm

LoL! Love Veena’s comment!

I am so grateful for this site. I started in a studio that pushed me out in a unprofessional manner. It was very discouraging and I would’ve given up pole dance had it not been for finding this site, getting motivated to buy my own pole, and using Veena’s lessons to learn pretty much everything. The community here is most of the reason why I still love pole dancing as much as I do. Studio Veena will always be my studio of choice!

• JeHanne

January 6, 2012 at 12:28 pm

Such a cute comment Veena about the Sexy Webby! LOL! 

Just wanted to also thank you both for this online community. It is a great place for us to learn, share and grow.

https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_heart1.gif

• Cherished

January 6, 2012 at 1:09 pm

Great thread 🙂  I want to say thank you to Veena and Webby as well. I love this site. I have advanced so much with the lessons. I learn so much info about pole from the forum and appreciate a place where my interests are shared by a whole community. Definitely very grateful to have come across StudioV.com!!!

• DaniDuB

January 6, 2012 at 1:21 pm

100% agree!! 🙂 Thank you!

• poletrickster

January 6, 2012 at 1:49 pm

I agree!!! Thank you so much for all you do to make this site what it is for all of us

• PlatinumAni

January 6, 2012 at 3:01 pm
  • hookedonpole

January 6, 2012 at 3:07 pm

Double ditto Thank You and Yay for v and webmaster!!  Do I see a new user name: sexy webby!  🙂 

Love this site also, I don't know what I'd do without it!!

• studio409

January 6, 2012 at 11:49 pm

You have been very influential for me as you know. I feel that our hearts are alike.You have your Veener's, I have my Goddess and I'm trying to treat them with as much respect and love that you do. You're a model and I want to meet you this year!

• polefairy

January 7, 2012 at 12:46 am

We KNOW Webbie is sexy…. https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_cool.gif https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_safesex.gif Hahahaha! (joke, don't kill me Veena)

But seriously, it's a great site. I'd probably have been discouraged a long, long time ago had it not been for this site and the people on it. I can't even believe membership is free, we get so much for nothing here. I do encourage everyone who takes lessons to consider the one's here. I am about to renew my membership too. They're brill!

Thank you both https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_cheers.gif

Page 1 of 2