StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Teaching Pole and ACTUALLY Making Money

• WebJunk

October 10, 2014 at 10:33 am

@Katytate
    You or anyone else is more than welcome to disagree with me. If you read some of the articles on the website I posted, I state several times there are no experts including myself.

You definitely should purchase Jenae’s book which is still for sale. Its an eBook download so you could obtain it today. Maybe it will help you.

Sorry to hear your business could not compete when a studio opened. That was your situation and I am sure there was more to it than just someone came to town. There are many studios that are still a success after larger companies have moved in. I am trying to assist those that wish to start a business in the pole industry or want to improve their existing pole business. Not just pole studios, BTW. I do not charge a cent (or pence) to access. People can read it and choose to ignore it, if they want.

Maybe you have something to contribute? Even a business failure teaches many lessons.

• deb5600

October 10, 2014 at 2:59 pm

Kate
    Did they undercut you in pricing?

• Anonyma

October 11, 2014 at 2:30 am

yep a business failure teaches lots of lessons….

like:
    -dont quit your day job ,
    -dont get into a commercial lease unless you got the finances for it and even them ( rare are the studios who last long and make lots of money, it can happen but …. not often)
    -dont go all out
    -dont be flexible your clients will eat you alive (credits , missed classes)

those are my lessons from my previous failures , different for ecerybody i guess

Page 3 of 3