StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Remembering Caramel_Dlite

• Gelina

October 3, 2009 at 12:54 am

Your are the bright light in a dark room…you made me laugh my butt off all the time with your sillyness and I LOVED the wall…..lets not forget the wall. I also feel the same way about your dancing. I can watch it from start to finish and still be begging for more. https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif I LOVE YOU and visit me when you can.

• drkfaery

October 3, 2009 at 12:57 am

Caramel, my heart is heavy you are no longer with us, but I know you’re an angel called to heaven. Maybe to teach them some pole! Honestly you were always so full of life and laughter! We will all miss you tremendously! Your witty comments in chat kept everyone laughing. Your dancing was beautiful and so entertaining and original! Much love to you and your family. https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_salut.gif

• Kilala

October 3, 2009 at 1:01 am

Caramel you and JC were the first studio Veena friends i met. You made me addicted to this page with your smile and jokes. I remember the first time I went to bed like at 4 am because you just had me cracking up. Friday after friday I would come back just to talk to you until I met other people here. You were the first member of my new family and I will never ever forget that. You cheered me up many times when I was down and I will always be grateful for those encouragements you gave me.
    Love you girl because you started my new family, SV and you will always have a special piece of me https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_smile.gif
    Ariana <3 https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_thumright.gif

• perrylilac

October 3, 2009 at 2:13 am

I didn’t really know Caramel but I remember watching her video’s and thinking the scarf and "horny devil hat" was pretty sweet! Those of you who were close to her, my condolences to you all. It takes an incredible person to touch the lives of so many! I wish I had more of an opportunity to get to know her.

RIP Caramel!!!

• Andrea

October 3, 2009 at 4:42 am

Gina, I can’t believe your gone. It’s so sad…. you were one of my first friends on this site and I’ll cherish the fridays nights we spent together.It was great getting to know you, you were so funny, sweet, and always encouraging. Unfortunately I never got the chance to meet you in person. You will be missed and I’ll never forget you. Studioveena lost a great memeber, but you’ll always be here in memory….

• Notradaya

October 3, 2009 at 2:07 pm

Reading these stories has me all teary eyed…

Caramel, you were a beautiful girl… with the limited times that I got to chat to you I could sense that you were such a sweet person…. you’re funny and caring, and I pray for your family that they receive the rest and strength that they need to get through this time of sorrow. Bless you my sweet, I know that you’re Home now, and it’ll be amazing to meet you there someday…

So much Love,
    Bree

• amcut

October 3, 2009 at 2:57 pm

I didn’t know Gina that well, only that she was inhumanly sweet, honest, and a genuinely gorgeous person. A person you would absolutely love to know better.

My thoughts go with her family and friends.

Caramel, when our birthday pops up, I’ll be sure to throw an extra 24 candles on the cake for you.

• yogabeachbabe

October 3, 2009 at 3:09 pm

Caramel, the world seems like a colder place without your warmth and your sweetness. We will always miss you. Your time here was too short, in our opinion, but in that space you made a huge difference to many of us. You touched all of our lives and we will forever be changed by knowing you. Thank you for sharing yourself with us.

• Rara

October 3, 2009 at 4:16 pm

I been sitting here reading these post , trying to figure out what to wirte. Just cant think of the right words to express what we are feeling . There are none , you deserve more then just words. You touched so many
    as we got to chat with you on Fridays. Studio Veena is full of wonderful memories of you that will never be forgotten. When you choose your name Caramel_Dlite , it fits you indeed. Caramel because you were one of the sweetest, and Dlite because you were full of joy and you always had enough to share . Knowing you was a pleasure , a pleasure now shared in the heavens above.

• Dayanara

October 3, 2009 at 4:29 pm

Sweet Caramel, one of the first people who ever talked to me in chat, you always have something nice to say, no matter how bad or good your day was, you were always there for everyone, I will miss you and your kindness, and your cute dances, we were ‘knee hold’ twins!!! I hope you remember that wherever you are, because we got it only one day apart! I can’t believe you are gone…you’ll always be alive in my heart sweet Caramel. <3 <3

• staceyanne28

October 3, 2009 at 5:57 pm

I miss you so much already. You were one of the first people I talked to on this site, and for the last 6 months I have looked forward to seeing your smiling face every Friday in chat. You were always so positive, supportive, and just a genuinely sweet person to everyone. I know you have peace in heaven, and that you are dancing up there with Jesus, watching over all of us. I love you and will never forget you <3

• azriel

October 3, 2009 at 7:34 pm

My sweet Gina,
    I feel honored & blessed to have had the chance to get to know you while you were here. You have taught me so many things without even knowing it.. Because that’s the type of person you were- spreading goodness & love was in your nature, so you weren’t even aware of it. You didn’t even have to try, and you didn’t expect anything in return. You were so genuine, original, funny, and just full of love for everyone. And everyone here who knew you adored you. For me, you were such an important part of studioveena, one of the members who i believe helped to set the beautiful character of this site. So even if you’re not physically here anymore, your memory, your love, & your contributions will be here with us FOREVER.

You & I celebrated our one-year anniversary as members on SV together, and i will continue to celebrate every single anniversary that’s to come WITH YOU. ( https://www.studioveena.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1620 )

To ease my pain of missing you, i think of something that a wise person once told me: "in the end, it does not matter how many years you live; what is important is how many lives you touch".. and i know that you must have touched the lives of virtually all the people in your life in the sweetest way. You were an angel while you were here, and you continue to be an angel now, the sweetest angel there is. I love you forever sweet Caramel.

• stardust

October 4, 2009 at 4:28 am

I love chatting with you.
    The most unforgettable chat was when we talked about New Zealand.
    You “pestered” me to visit you in north island when I mentioned I’m planning to visit my friend in south island.
    I’m sad now that there’s no more tour guide in north island.
    I’ll miss you, Caramel.
    Everyone will miss you here in StudioVeena.

• Fleur

October 4, 2009 at 4:57 am

Dear Caramel,

You are such a beautiful and amazing person. I will miss you dearly. You were always the one encouraging others and giving them positive support. You were always the one reminding us why we are here if things got rowdy in the chat room. You had such a postive effect on the site and friday chat will not be the same without your smiling face to greet us. I can only hope that you have finally found peace and comfort. You were a sweet, beautiful, and talented person. I wish I had had more time with you.

Love always,

Fleur

• Poledancefan

October 4, 2009 at 10:23 pm

Everyone….

This news came to me very late…from Glitter, who told me about it in chat just a few hours ago…Saturday night my time. I was familiar with CaramelDlite from her posts…but had only recently met her in chat when JC was demonstrating some of his latest moves and Veena and Caramel were all on the videophone exchanging funny remarks on chat. Caramel had a great sense of humor!

….. I am never good at moments like this…at wakes and stuff I am always the one hiding in the kitchen setting up the coffeemaker or something because there never seems to be anything you can say that can possibly compensate for the death of a very young person before their life has really even begun. I hope I can take a lesson from her life and situation because right now I am struggling with a conflict in my extended family and I have not spoken to someone (out of anger) for a few weeks…so I’ll pick up the phone and call them…for Gina’s sake…

Joel Lessing

Page 1 of 2