StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Juliet Spin

• Juliet Spin

Posted by Colleen Larson on June 1, 2016 at 4:25 pm

Hello, I’m trying to learn the Juliet Spin. I can’t find it in the Studio Veena lessons. Does anyone have a link to a good Juliet Spin tutorial video?

Veena replied 7 years, 11 months ago 6 Members · 11 Replies
  • 11 Replies
  • dustbunny

June 1, 2016 at 10:58 pm

Don’t know if your a member or not but Cleo’s Rock n Pole had a good juliet lesson plus some juliet combos. ☺

• Colleen Larson

June 2, 2016 at 1:16 am

DustBunny – Thanks for the tip!

• Gina Lee

June 2, 2016 at 1:24 am
  • Runemist34

June 2, 2016 at 2:53 am
  • Colleen Larson

June 2, 2016 at 3:09 am

Thanks for the videos. I’ve seen those, but I was hoping for one with more detailed instruction. Veena spoils us!

• Veena

Administrator
    June 2, 2016 at 4:57 pm

I will make one if you like?

• Colleen Larson

June 2, 2016 at 5:35 pm

Hello, Veena! YES, pretty please with sugar on top??!! THANK YOU! I would love that, and I know that others who want to learn the Juliet Spin would love it too. There is no adequate instruction for the Juliet Spin available on YouTube. (I’ve checked.) Either they simply show people the move, OR, they explain the move, but they explain it too fast with not enough detail. Your instructional videos are thorough and easy to follow. That’s what pole students need! THANK YOU!

• Ultema

June 2, 2016 at 11:37 pm

seconding a request! I was just taught this Tuesday and I need some more ideas of how to do it well, specifically one handed if you are going to do variations. I think my problem is overthinking it, but seeing more than one way to do it always helps me out! ~

• Veena

Administrator
    June 3, 2016 at 4:26 am

Ok, I had some time between the kids coming back from school and dinner to make this. I hope it’s helpful!!! https://www.studioveena.com/lessons/view/57510317-260c-452b-9a8e-0443ac110006

• Colleen Larson

June 3, 2016 at 11:53 am

Veena, Thank you so much for making the video. Like Ultema said, I too was recently taught the Juliet Spin in a class where I take pole dancing lessons. However, I need much more practice at home to get it right. Your detailed instruction is perfect! THANK YOU!

• Veena

Administrator
    June 3, 2016 at 11:57 pm

You’re welcome!