StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions It’s A Brand New StudioVeena.Com

• Dancing Paws

October 24, 2013 at 10:51 am

It’s a type chat only correct? not video?

• Webmaster

Administrator
    October 24, 2013 at 10:55 am

You can click the little video camera and it’ll start up video chat for you.

• Beccagirl

October 24, 2013 at 11:23 am

This is awesome, love it guys, always do a great job as always webmaster 🙂

• poloballerino

October 24, 2013 at 1:02 pm

The website looks absolutely incredible. Well done guys – beautiful! Also, love the welcome video on the homepage.

• monica kay

October 24, 2013 at 1:26 pm

WOW! what a surprise! it’s super cool! and i LOVE the veena video! great job you guys. can’t wait to figure all this out 😀

• Kira

October 24, 2013 at 4:35 pm

congratulations to veena, webby and everyone involved in this re-design 🙂 looks super slick!

• Saphyre

October 24, 2013 at 4:53 pm

Congratulations!! It looks like you put a lot of time into this and the payoff is fabulous!! Thank you so much!

• Mary Nightingale

October 24, 2013 at 6:33 pm

I love the new features, but I there are still features that I hoped would come with this update, but they don’t (or I can’t find them). Most prominent of them are the ability to follow members and see updates on their pictures/videos, the ability to see if somebody replied to you in a thread or mentioned you, the ability to see pictures everybody uploads (just like with the videos and blogs). I find myself tracking down things that I wanted to follow up with, and it’s something that makes a good website/app/online service stand apart from the rest.

• Webmaster

Administrator
    October 24, 2013 at 6:44 pm

Thank-you for the suggestions Mary. I’ll add them to the list of ideas.

• HilaryKate aka LolaSlaytor

October 24, 2013 at 7:17 pm

The new website is great! My only complaint is that when I try to watch videos, there are tons of lags and delays in the visual (not the audio) – which makes it too frustrating to try to watch. I know it’s not my internet connection because videos on YouTube and FB are working just fine. I tried to pause the videos to see if maybe they needed more load time (sometimes seems to help with YT) but it didn’t make any difference…

• LorLynn

October 24, 2013 at 7:18 pm

Hey folks! Is anyone else noticing that videos and lessons are taking a while to load and they’re buffering a lot and freezing? I am noticing this on my iPhone and also my laptop. Maybe it’s just a system glitch?

• HilaryKate aka LolaSlaytor

October 24, 2013 at 7:19 pm

LorLynn – I just posted about the exact same thing! It’s good to know it’s not just me at least…

• Webmaster

Administrator
    October 24, 2013 at 7:34 pm

Videos shouldn’t take any longer to load as they are being served the same way. The only potential difference is that the player can automatically grab a lower-bandwidth stream if your connection is slow.

If you are experiencing jittery videos it may be general internet latency.

• TLizzard

October 24, 2013 at 8:33 pm

What is the last day to sign up to get the $79 deal?

• Webmaster

Administrator
    October 24, 2013 at 8:52 pm

The special will run for a week from our launch date.

Page 2 of 4