StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Help me get my daughter taken off of YouTube

• Help me get my daughter taken off of YouTube

Posted by SissyBuns on February 4, 2010 at 1:10 am

Hi guys, I have a YouTube issue going on right now and I’m asking for some help from my people. It’s not pole related so Veena if you want to takie this thread down I totally understand.

My daughter Shania got in a fight after school yesterday. A girl that has been picking on her for months came up to her and hit her and my daughter defended herself. Well one of the girls that was watching it (and encouraging it) posted the video on youtube for everyone at the school to watch and laugh at. I’m trying to get as many people as I can to flag the video for "Youth Violence" so hopefully youtube will take the video down. I’m utterly outraged about the whole situation and I’ll be making a trip to the school tomorrow to discuss it with the principal but in the mean time I’m trying to do whatever I can to get the video removed. Here is the link…. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oa6Rdiidvo

If you guys can go to the vid and flag it for me I’d greatly appreciate it.

V I’m sorry if this is too far off the subject for poling but this community is like family to me and I was hoping I might get some help here. Thanks guys!

AliiraAB replied 14 years, 5 months ago 25 Members · 33 Replies
  • 33 Replies
  • Audball

February 4, 2010 at 1:14 am

Done. How many flags does it need to be taken down?

• Veena

Administrator
    February 4, 2010 at 1:19 am

webby and I both flagged it!!!!!!! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_evil.gif

• poletrickster

February 4, 2010 at 1:20 am

I am so saddened that young girls act this way, I hope the video is removed soon.

• Rara

February 4, 2010 at 1:24 am

You can keep refreshing the page and keep flagging, i did it like 10 times already. I am not sure how many flags are needed to remove a video .

• Foxy_Rei

February 4, 2010 at 1:24 am

That was so stupid… in multiple ways.

I’m sorry for your daughter… I had to laugh at the end though when the other girl said she was leaving because your daughter went for her face. I say that girl was stupid enough to start it so she shouldn’t be surprised if the other person does what they can to defend themselves – duh! There is no reason for any disagreement to become physical…

I flagged it, good luck and keep us posted if it gets taken down.

• MissHoneyrider

February 4, 2010 at 1:44 am
  • SissyBuns

February 4, 2010 at 1:46 am

Thank you so much guys!!!! I’m so happy right now I could cry. I knew I could count on you guys https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif

I’m still going to the school though LOL

• Veronika

February 4, 2010 at 1:48 am

Hey I just flagged the vid hope your daughter is ok,
    I just got one question, when i saw who posted the video, the name of the profile was
    ShawnieandAsiaShow … so I guess it was your daughters friend posting the vid? Cant you ask her to delete the video? Anyway, Ill ask my friends to flag it too so you’ll get removed soon.

• FreeTheSun

February 4, 2010 at 1:53 am

I went to flag it for a second time and it is down due to "terms of use violation" https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_cheers.gif

• SissyBuns

February 4, 2010 at 2:09 am

Hey I just flagged the vid hope your daughter is ok,
    I just got one question, when i saw who posted the video, the name of the profile was
    ShawnieandAsiaShow … so I guess it was your daughters friend posting the vid? Cant you ask her to delete the video? Anyway, Ill ask my friends to flag it too so you’ll get removed soon.

The profile belongs to 2 girls who she "used" to be friends with. I tried to call and ask politely but couldn’t reach the girl or her folks. so I had to take matters into my own hands. My daughter gets picked on all the time from girls at school. It was only a matter of time before she had to defend herself and fight.

• minicoopergrl

February 4, 2010 at 11:28 am

this kind of stuff scares me and prepares me all at the same time. Im sorry your daughter is dealing with this, but I am glad the video has been removed. Girls keep uping the ante every year, im only wondering what its going to be like when my daughter hits that age. Why do girls have to creul sometimes??? https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_mad.gif

Let us know what the outcome is with the principal.

• deetron

February 4, 2010 at 12:04 pm

Went to flag it but It’s been removed. Glad it got sorted out Sissy!

• azriel

February 4, 2010 at 2:24 pm

I just saw this Sissy! I’m so glad the video got removed. Fighting is never a solution to anything, but I am glad that Shania was able to defend herself. Please let us know what happens with the principal!!

• chemgoddess1

February 4, 2010 at 3:02 pm

Just saw this and glad that it got taken down. You are handling this better than I would. I think I would be visiting not only the principal but also some parents.

• RoxyPink

February 4, 2010 at 3:42 pm

You can tell Shania that "Miss Pink" got her back!

I am not one to condone violence however I do think it is important for our kids to stand up for themselves…fortunately I was unable to see the vid! Would she be interested in taking martial arts? It would do wonders for her self esteem and I can gaurantee that those girls would never mess with her again.

O (my son for those of you who don’t know me) is a very passive yet very strong kid…He kept getting picked on and bullied around by some kids in his class..until one day he had enough and stood up and side kicked the kid in the chest…he then proceded to sit back down, didn’t say a word! Of course the school called because it was a "physical altercation" but he did not get in trouble at home..he was standing up for himself.

Page 1 of 3