StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Felix Cane instructional videos!!!!

• Pointedtoes Charlie

November 23, 2011 at 7:45 am

thanks so much for the reply 🙂 iv been tracking my order but nothing has happened since 14th but hopefully not much longer then xxxx

• FeeDen

November 23, 2011 at 8:46 am

Its probably worth sending them an email if you havent received anything after a couple of weeks or so, I think mailto:they@re sent priority parcel post or something. I remember the postage being around $50 for the set.   I've just checked on my old emails and Joy quoted 6 to 10 days to the U.K.  so fingers crossed you'll get them soon.  Fiona x

• Pointedtoes Charlie

November 25, 2011 at 8:09 am

they came today but i missed the postie 🙁 so will be up bright n early picking them up from post office ….soooooooooo excited xxxxx

• glitterhips

November 25, 2011 at 2:54 pm

I read on facebook something about the stage rigging going awry, I think she fell off the pole, I do know she broke her jaw and Joel/Poledancefan had said she is in Canada recouperating. Really can't wait to see the MJ show and I wish her a full and speedy recovery.

I think I am gonna put these on my xmas list 🙂

• nymphdancer

November 27, 2011 at 9:03 am

it was a horrible fall, she broke tons of bones it was stated the Drs and bystanders are suprised she lived.

Without her in it I have no reason on earth to see the MJ show as I dislike his music, it was bad enough that is what Lady Gaga played before she went on at the show here. I was ready to kill myself after the first 15 min.

• studio409

November 27, 2011 at 10:35 pm

Hi Veener's. I bought the advanced video from Felix and I'm waiting since 24 october. I sent four messages before someone answer me that my video was lost in the mail. I am still waiting. Last January, my studio has paid the assessment of PFA (the same team working). I received my card eight months later with the wrong name …

• CatsEyes

December 3, 2011 at 3:41 am

Hello Veeners, I'm considering buying Felix Cane's dvds but I'm hesitating a lot as it's quite expensive and I'm still a student so maybe I'll just buy the intermediate one but well, I don't know. I'm afraid that even the beginner one might be difficult for me, so that would be great if someone who has bought the series could tell me what are the different tricks and spins which are covered through the differents volumes, so that I would know exactly which one I need.

• RoseMay

December 3, 2011 at 6:02 am

I too would be interested in a list like that 🙂

• Pointedtoes Charlie

December 3, 2011 at 7:52 am

i was disapointed move wise in these dvds ,i expected them to be higher than average in terms of levels so altho iv been poling 3 years i started with beginer n intermediate ( i also have a thing about having whole sets lol) id have loved a list of moves covered before i got them csu even tho id have still eventually got them all i woud have started with advanced n flexi ..anyhoo i will in a bit go through beginner n intermediate n do a list 🙂 xxxxx

• Pointedtoes Charlie

December 3, 2011 at 10:11 am

beginner dvd

warm up standing moves flamingo,pirouette,backslide spins dip,pike spin,fireman,martini spin,stag/attitude,straddle/boomerang spin,front leg hook,back leg hook,chair spin,tuck spin,fan kick,caroseoul poses pole seat,sit n leanout/basic plank,sit n tuck,sit n stag,sit into vertical splits,apprentice climbs n inverts first level climb ,learning the concept n leg placements for basic invert n shouldermount on the floor variations n routines there is 2 routines from the lovely felix using the moves covered ,there is also some pretty variations of all moves covered 🙂 dont think i missed any xxxx

• Pointedtoes Charlie

December 3, 2011 at 11:39 am

intermediate

warmup standing moves foerarm stand,handstand spins spin up from floor.spin up from floor tuck spin,blind man grab/reverse grab climbs n inverts double climb static,climb spinning,basic invert,chopper,invert to handstand,shouldermount,air invert poses outside leg hang/gemini,inside leg hang/scorpio ,inverted thigh hold,fish hook,cr.oss thigh hold/layback,butterfly,starfish,sidesplits on pole variations again there is also variations of these moves ,covering some lovely variations of each move but none of they are only shown n not explained how to .xxxx

• RoseMay

December 3, 2011 at 11:52 am

Thanks lasenzagirl, very helpful! Is there anyone who would make a list for the advanced dvd as well? https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_flower.gif

Based on the reviews I read so far I'm pretty sure I *need* the artistry and flexibility one .. but I'm not sure about the other ones yet.

• Pointedtoes Charlie

December 3, 2011 at 12:14 pm

no worries 🙂 i deffo need her flexi dvd,id love to know what advanced has on it aswell  xxxx

• musicaphile

December 3, 2011 at 12:42 pm

Felix Cane's webmaster here.

This is all helpful:

1) 30-second priveiws; and

2) a list of moves for each dvd.

I will pass on the information without promising anything.

• musicaphile

December 3, 2011 at 12:49 pm

Where's the delete button when you misspell words.

Page 12 of 13