StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Extra long leg warmers?

• Extra long leg warmers?

Posted by adAstra on December 4, 2012 at 10:35 pm

Has anyone bought extra long leg warmers?

I am looking to get some that cover my ankle and go up to the edge of booty shorts. I see a lot of them that look like they slouch easily and was wondering if anyone knows what to look for in warmers that would not slouch as much, something nice and thick, so it stays up a bit better. 

Any other advice on your favorite extra long leg warmers, slouchy or otherwise, would be much appreciated too 🙂

yrngrl replied 10 years, 6 months ago 38 Members · 59 Replies
  • 59 Replies
  • luvlee

December 4, 2012 at 10:45 pm

I would love leg warmers that are that long!!! Where did you find them? I find that thicker material stays up better. Thinner material rolls a lot.

• CapFeb

December 4, 2012 at 10:48 pm

I'll ask one of the instructors I saw at poletential. Hers went all the way to her thighs, I have no idea how she did a workshop with Phoenix in them @_@

• JeHanne

December 4, 2012 at 11:00 pm

I have a sock dreams ADDICTION and they happen to have my favorite long leg warmers. These are my personal FAVORITE!!! You can wear them scrunchie or long. They stay up fairly well but there is no elastic etc to keep them up so there is some sliding down. 

http://www.sockdreams.com/products/accessories/leg-warmers/super-long-ribbed-leg-warmers:4788

• Trixie Kicks

December 4, 2012 at 11:19 pm

The sock dream ones look super comfy… I really like KD dance. They come in all sorts of lengths and colors. No elastic at the top, so there is some sliding. I get mine from Amazon since their website doesn’t have all the styles.

• darling dearest

December 4, 2012 at 11:20 pm
  • CapFeb

December 4, 2012 at 11:27 pm

I saw the 48"s in a pretty moss green color. I bet that's where she got them. Or the other leg warmer site someone linked a few weeks back….

• chemgoddess1

December 5, 2012 at 7:22 am

I bought some at S Factor Houston over a year ago.  On me they only come up about mid thigh but they are super comfy and warm.  They probably are only 36".

There were some listed from Yandy a little while back on the forum, also but that site is blocked to me at work.

• JeHanne

December 5, 2012 at 7:23 am

Will have to try the KD dance ones. I like the variety of colors.

• chemgoddess1

December 5, 2012 at 7:32 am
  • Krista Bocko

December 5, 2012 at 7:54 am

I have those, Chem!

• JeHanne

December 5, 2012 at 8:33 am

Chem, sockdreams carries those too and free shipping. I have a pair and love them.

• spinnylady

December 5, 2012 at 9:43 am

But how do u get them to stay up?!

• Empty

December 5, 2012 at 9:45 am

I own the Discount Dance 48" stirup ones and love them to death. 
    I'm 5'5 and they go well up past my thigh but i just fold the top lip down and let it be a little droopy past the knee {got have room to move!}. They never lost there stretch, stay up, are super warm and comfy.

• byrdgrrl

December 5, 2012 at 11:12 pm

American Apparel makes thigh-high atheletic style socks.  Look just like regular cotton socks but go thigh high.  One note, I had some trouble with them fitting in the thigh.  I had larger thighs then, but it seems that smaller might be better. 

• darling dearest

December 5, 2012 at 11:16 pm

I've also got the American Apparel thigh highs, and they're extra long on me! I think I've told you, Astra, they go all the way up to my crotch and I'm 5'2"!

Page 1 of 4