• WebJunk

September 29, 2014 at 10:56 am
  • Bendy Bella

September 29, 2014 at 12:19 pm

Home depot has 36×60 in mirrors (3 feet wide, 5 feet high)…I plan to get 2 of those 🙂

• Tigerschic041721

September 29, 2014 at 1:03 pm

I got mine from Lowe’s (or maybe Home Depot?) and ended up getting a discount for a nick on the corner. But also Craigslist usually has a lot of listings if you’re open to the possibility of driving a farther distance. I just wish I would have thought more about where they actually had to go and have someone help hang them up bc they’ve been of little use to me leaning against the wall. Maybe if there is a large distance between the mirror and pole it would work leaning but I can’t see anything especially floorwork (just something to keep in mind since it can get pricey and they are heavier than they look)

• Tigerschic041721

September 29, 2014 at 1:08 pm

*isn’t

• shorty stacey

September 29, 2014 at 1:53 pm

oh, I am in the UK!. Maybe I should have mentioned that xx

• Kira

September 29, 2014 at 2:04 pm

Ikea do big mirrors – i don’t know how big you are needing but the one I got from there is full body height which would be good for pole?

• WebJunk

September 29, 2014 at 2:13 pm

In the UK checkout B & Q or Homebase. They are basically the same as Home Depot or Lowes here in the states.

• shorty stacey

September 29, 2014 at 3:28 pm

that’s brilliant, Thankyou for the help, I shall check around them stores 2moz xx

• vickiezoo

September 30, 2014 at 1:23 am

I have a mirror that’s about my height and was from the Range. Or you could always put 2 smaller mirrors together on the wall. I used to do that.

• I polekat I

September 30, 2014 at 9:34 am

gumtree!! i got 2 huge mirrors (they are actually wardrobe doors) for £30 , there are always mirrors appearing on there, just keep checking regularly. also check your local freeads.
    also, freecycle if its in your area =)

• Bendy Bella

September 30, 2014 at 3:57 pm

So I found 4 large 7x3ft mirrors (with two additional smaller ones thrown in) on craigslist for $150 which is a complete steal! the down side is that I have to pay a local moving company to get them from the sellers house to mines which will cost me 90-100 dollars extra…am I crazy for spending $250 on mirrors when I don’t even know how to invert yet!? lol sooo much money invested in my pole life already and its not even been a month since I’ve had it smh

• WebJunk

September 30, 2014 at 4:03 pm

Yes Juicy you are crazy! Aren’t we all?

• shorty stacey

September 30, 2014 at 4:44 pm

im so happy, I found a mirror.
    8FT by 4FT – £99
    or a
    6FT by 4FT – £64.95
    I have chosen to buy the 6FT by 4FT as I am only 5FT and it’s free postage 🙂 thanks for everyone’s help xxx

• Bendy Bella

October 1, 2014 at 9:53 am

@WebJunk thanks for making me feel better about the fact that I’m completely nuts by reminding me that you all are as well lol.