Virtual Training with Veena

Veena
Hi everyone! I'm excited to announce the option to train with me privately via Zoom or Private IG Message/chats using video.

The 90 minute option is great for those who would like help with chorography for a showcase or competition. It's also a great option if you have several moves you'd like help with. Maybe you have no idea where to start and would like a personal one on one beginner session.

The Quick session, 30 minute, is perfect if you feel stuck on a move and you need some advice without the hassle of typing back and forth. I can demonstrate a visual for you as well and I can quickly trouble shoot what's going wrong.

Live Private Pricing

One on One 90 minutes
Non studioveena.com member $125
Free studioveena.com member $95
Paid studioveena.com member $75

One on One Quick sessions 30 mins
Non or Free studioveena.com member $40
Paid studioveena.com member $20

Tell your pole friends! Remember it's always totally free to join the website and become a member. You'll only ever paid to have access to all of my tutorials.

To schedule your time with me please email me Veena@studioveena.com or if you have Instagram you can message me there. Payments are done through Paypal.
Mar 1, 2022
Lavenia Price Previous Paid Member
Thank you Veena!
Mar 2, 2022
Karen DJ Previous Paid Member
Oh wow. That's something I'm gonna have to take you up on!!
Mar 5, 2022
polertamikia8851 Paid Member
Id love to hear feedback on how people enjoyed it. Hoping to also do a zoom training at some point!
Apr 25, 2022
Lavenia Price Previous Paid Member
polertamikia8851 I did 90 minutes with Veena and it was GREAT!! I asked her lots of questions, and she answered them very thoroughly. I tried different pole moves I had been working on and wanted to learn and she was able to show and tell me what I was doing wrong/right, and different ways to get into them. She taught me new moves and techniques. I also teach pole fitness sonI shared some of my struggles with my clients and she also gave and showed me solutions on what and how to help them. It was fun, we laughed, chatted, and pole the entire time. I can't wait to do ot again as soon as I get some free time.
Apr 26, 2022
polertamikia8851 Paid Member
Glad to hear you had a great session with her!!!
Apr 30, 2022

Phoenix Hunter Previous Paid Member
Veena I have been doing this challenge and my inverts have improved astronomically! thank you. my inverts were very weak and sometimes would not be able to invert at all. this has helped so much.
more testimonials