StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions X-pole help!!

• X-pole help!!

Posted by Taystee on September 13, 2014 at 7:41 am

Hello everyone. Someone Is selling a X-pole 45mm titanium gold! What are your guys thoughts? I have a Platinum stage pole not sure what size I think 50 & it’s stainless steel, my first pole ever! How does titanium gold grip??

Thanks!

27yamako4816 replied 9 years, 7 months ago 8 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • chemgoddess1

September 13, 2014 at 8:06 am

TG is similar to brass but it really all depends on your body chemistry. Out of all of the finishes I think TG is the least finicky when it comes to temp and humidity.

• Taystee

September 13, 2014 at 8:18 am

I live in mn so unless it’s hot, stainless SUCKS lol. I also live in an apartment so I’m seeing if this TG 45mm X pole is the way to go cause I’m ready to buy it lol.

• chitowngal

September 13, 2014 at 8:51 am

I absolutely love my 50mm TG xpole. Great grip, but not “too grippy”. So glad I have it. You should do it!! 🙂

• Jenn1989

September 13, 2014 at 10:18 am

I have a 45mm TG, and I like it! The grip is good, although I kind of wish I went with a 50 because that’s what I learned on. (Most people seem to prefer the 45 though). It’s also good for sensitive skin or allergies.

• Cuwoody

September 13, 2014 at 3:30 pm

I have a 45mm TG. I wouldn’t go above a 45, esp if u have small hands. TG is grippier but I find if any sweat gets on the pole it gets slick fast. I live in a hot, humid climate. We have stainless steel at the studio and I like it the best. Mighty grip gloves work great on TG. If I am doing a new move that takes all of me off the pole except the hands, I usually use the gloves on the TG pole.

• polesilks

September 13, 2014 at 6:23 pm

At PoleExpo we tried out Pole Sleeve from victor which is a great addition to your pole which you can remove when you want to. Also Steve was on the stand and they have now formulated Stunt Grip and that is amazingly grippy

• MeganJoan

September 13, 2014 at 6:26 pm

I upgraded to a TG from chrome and I love it. My favourite finish is probably brass but when it’s hot and humid I stick to brass too well and take off skin on my side, so I went the TG and don’t regret it for a second!

I’m actually really keen to get a silicone pole but that’s another story!

• Taystee

September 13, 2014 at 7:13 pm

Thanks everyone!! I scored a brand new in the box never opened X pole 45mm titanium gold for 200$ I am beyond excited to try it. Just feeling it the grip is way better & actually fits my hand! #winning lol

• 27yamako4816

September 28, 2014 at 2:33 am

Also need help, very confused, reading mixed reviews. :((( I am SO ready to buy a star stand alone !!can’t wait to order it !! Don’t know which one 45 or 50 , so frustrating :((( Every day I’m reading these blogs and everyone is talking about the hight of the dancer small hands, big hands and long fingers, but nobody realy saying how long is a long finger or what is the best grip 🙁 ?My palm is about 6 1/2 in long and longest finger is 3in thumb is about 2 1/3 in … cCurcomference of my thumb with a midle finger is 5,5 in so when I grip a 45 mm my fingers touch , is it a better grip.. ? Ugh I just don’t want to waist almost $900 ..if anyone here has the same hand dimensions and can help me , appreciated , Muahhhh