StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole Expo

• Pole Expo

Posted by Princess Buttercup on July 16, 2014 at 12:18 am

Hey Ladies! My local studio is taking a group to the Pole Expo in September. I was wondering what it is like for those that have been there before. Any tips? I have signed up for 3 workshops already. I am hoping there is a vendor area where there are sales of clothes, poles, shoes, you name it? Does anyone know if X-Pole will be selling any of the poles being used at the Expo again?

Is anyone else going? Got any fun plans?

Kiyah replied 9 years, 7 months ago 9 Members · 13 Replies
  • 13 Replies
  • Krissykiki

July 16, 2014 at 1:07 am

I went last year and I had a TON of fun!! They do have a vendor section and last year they had pole set up from xpole, platinum stages, pole sleeve, pole aria and fly gym. It makes for lots of fun! I suggest you make sure to pack light so you have lots of room to fill up your suitcase with new goodies! πŸ˜‰ also take advantage of the free workshops. I wrote up a few blogs on my experience last year if you want to check them out
    http://www.kikispoleblog.com/2013/09/why-you-should-attend-pole-event.html
    http://www.kikispoleblog.com/2013/09/kikis-pole-expo-workshop-experiences.html
    http://www.kikispoleblog.com/2013/09/pole-expo-shopping-haul.html

• Princess Buttercup

July 16, 2014 at 10:08 am

Thank you so much for the info and the links! Your blogs were great and confirmed what I had been hoping. I am pretty excited as I am taking 3 workshops, all in areas I need help in: handstands, spinny pole (with Nadia Sharif), and handsprings (with Charlee Wagner).

Veena, you are on the road now and won’t be anywhere near Vegas I presume?

Will anyone else be in town for this?

• Lee lee

July 16, 2014 at 5:06 pm

I started a thread a while back about this year’s expo. I asked a ton of questions, so I’ll try to find it for you, it might help.

• Princess Buttercup

July 16, 2014 at 5:11 pm

Weird, I made to sure to search under the term Expo in case there was such a thing out there but most of what I found appeared to be about last year. Sorry that I missed it.

• RochelRaisy

August 24, 2014 at 8:49 pm

what day are you taking the handsprings with charlee? Im taking it sunday
    the whole expo experience is amazing!

• Veena

Administrator
    August 24, 2014 at 9:31 pm

We may be in Vegas during Expo! I have a dentist appointment I need to go to. LOL

• Princess Buttercup

August 27, 2014 at 9:51 am

Rochel- I am also taking handsprings on Sunday!! Veena- WOOO HOOO. Will you be stopping by the Pole Expo at all? Just wondering if we get to see your beautiful face πŸ™‚

• Veena

Administrator
    August 27, 2014 at 9:59 am

If we’re around I’d like to go one of the days, but we’ll see 💜 It would be great to see you too!!

• Sierra Taye

August 30, 2014 at 12:57 am

Is there a SV meetup this year anywhere? I’m really hoping to meet some of you! And I’m taking the strength and stretch workshop with Jenyne butterfly on Friday at 3:30. I think that’s what it’s called!

• Veena

Administrator
    August 30, 2014 at 1:05 pm

Do to our travels we have not planned any SV events this year.

• glitterhips

August 30, 2014 at 7:30 pm

Hi everyone! I am getting so excited, it’s my first time going to Pole Expo πŸ˜€ I actually also live in Las Vegas so I am lucky! I would love to do a SV meet up. Let me know a time and place and I will do my best to make it! I plan to be there most of the weekend unless I have to work but I requested off so I should be wandering around the convention floor most of the time. We are saving for a trip so no workshops for me πŸ™ I am petite, dress pin-up/rockabilly and have tattoos on my back/shoulder/arms. Come find me and say hi if you are a veener! Hooray! I can’t wait!!!!

• PoleLeo

August 30, 2014 at 10:28 pm

5 more days! Going to have my eyes peeled for all you lovely Veeners! I’m the girl with dreads…and a big butt hahah. I’d love to meet all of you amazing ladies here on SV! Amber Sky and I will be taking a few workshops floor flow with Marlo on friday, pure pole with Nadia, and spins and combos with Carlie. I’d love to meetup with all of you fine ladies whether in the expo or out on the strip. C’mon Thursday!!!!

• Kiyah

September 4, 2014 at 12:59 am

HERE!!!!! πŸ˜€ Too excited!!!!