StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Is this the strangest grip/slip hands solution yet?

• Is this the strangest grip/slip hands solution yet?

Posted by Rachel Osborne on August 16, 2014 at 9:03 pm

I was washing my fruit and veg and noticed this spray was the badger at removing wax, residue, grease etc off apples and carrots and what have you -?and all natural ingredients. Just spray the veg and then rinse in warm
    water and your veg etc literally squeaks with cleanliness.

Hmm I think what about cutting through hands with moisturiser/sun cream/sweat/ etc residue?

So I spray, rub, rinse 20 seconds and hit the pole.

And I grip like bloody Spider-Man.
    Try it people!

mwilsonstorey1589 replied 9 years, 8 months ago 7 Members · 10 Replies
  • 10 Replies
  • Stefana of Light

August 17, 2014 at 7:20 am

This sounds awesome ! Very cool TP;) I love how we never stop thinking pole pole pole!

• weldtex89

August 17, 2014 at 8:55 pm

Brilliant! It’s an outside-the-box solution but when you think about it, it totally makes sense! Ill def be trying this ASAP. Thanks for sharing~

• CrazyKosters

August 18, 2014 at 5:52 pm

Thanks for this! I will try it as well. I got the sample pack for this new mighty grip stuff to try out as a beta tester. Haven’t had a chance to yet but the ingredients didn’t seem to appealing to put on my skin..I like not putting chemicals on my skin. I even quit using lotions all together and use grapeseed oil etc.. instead. What is the ingredients in this stuff?

• shiodo

August 18, 2014 at 6:34 pm

Sounds cool!!! I’d love to give it a try. However I’ve never seen this kind of product where I live. Where did you buy it? Organic shop?

😀

• Rachel Osborne

August 18, 2014 at 7:49 pm

They have order details at their site
    http://veggiewash.beaumontproducts.com
    I just got it at local supermarket Kirks (which does have big line of organic stuff to be fair)

Ingredients listed: purified water, potassium oleate, kosher glycerine, citrus, orange, sunflower oil, rosemary leaf extract, potassium sorbate.

• Rachel Osborne

August 18, 2014 at 8:49 pm

You know what, if it don’t work at least your bell peppers and apples won’t be waxy 😀

• mwilsonstorey1589

August 19, 2014 at 2:21 am

Ooh I have this in my cupboard! Will try at pole tonight!

• Rachel Osborne

August 19, 2014 at 6:12 pm

Did it work?
    Imagining you spraying and rushing to the bathroom to rinse at start of class and everyone going ‘wtf????’
    😀

• hrhlaura

August 20, 2014 at 9:25 am

Interested to know if it works on other body parts – also I’m rushing out to Kirk’s today to go buy some! This humidity sucks for me trying to stick to a pole!

• mwilsonstorey1589

August 21, 2014 at 2:05 am

For me it was not so great 🙁
    I didn’t really notice any difference. Maybe if your hands are greasy it would take off the grease but for me I didn’t get any extra grip.