StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Help I sweat to muts.

• Help I sweat to muts.

Posted by Poling Mommy on August 31, 2014 at 12:28 pm

What can I do for my sweating? I sweat to much on my hands and between my legs (thighs). I slip down the pole. What can I do??

chitowngal replied 9 years, 8 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Jenaejames2651

August 31, 2014 at 12:59 pm

I’d use pole physics lotion and itac2. Those are my go to favorites.

• Phoenix Hunter

August 31, 2014 at 1:31 pm

Pole physics is a lotion/moisturizer. that wont help stop sweating at all, it will just heat up with sweat and make you slippery. And itac is not great for sweating. it is a wax base that will cause you to slip if you are sweaty. I’m sweaty too, I understand your pain. try using dry hands, it is a good quick fix but you may need to reapply. dirty girl poletice will help prevent sweating and lasts a little longer. you can use dirty girl polectice under your dry hands- this is a really good combo for me. there are other things out there to try too. but I would caution against using a lotion or itac if you are sweaty. those items are great however if you have very dry skin and slide from your skin being very dry.

• chitowngal

August 31, 2014 at 4:14 pm

I am super sweaty and recently found a great combo. I use Tite Grip on my hands. I still sometimes need to wipe the pole, but not nearly as much as before. When I need a little extra grip, I use Mighty Grip powder. It’s especially good for in between my thighs and really helped with by pole sits and releases like CAR. For new tricks where I really need a good grip, I use Mighty Grip tacky gloves. They are awesome and help me build muscle memory to do the tricks without them.