StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Crash Mat from Everything Pole Dancing

• Crash Mat from Everything Pole Dancing

Posted by TatianaSD on November 19, 2012 at 1:58 pm

Ok..so has anyone ordered a crash mat from Everything Pole Dancing? I having a real difficult time with them…I was getting ready to purchase the All Purpose Mat that they have for $198.00 and the shipping says $32.00….so all of a sudden I get an email on FB saying that the shipping cost will be more because I live in the USA….so I went back and I clicked on USA shipping and the shipping price is still the same….so I don't know what to do…the website says one thing but they say another and they won't even tell me the correct shipping price…they only say it's more than the mat itself…..I was getting ready to place a $400.00 order with them but now I'm back to square one…NO CRASH MAT!!! 🙁

u04elw25919 replied 9 years, 7 months ago 9 Members · 12 Replies
  • 12 Replies
  • chemgoddess1

November 19, 2012 at 2:10 pm

All I know is that she has been kicked off this site for not playing by the rules.  There are a few threads on here where people purchased items and then could not longer get in contact with the owner.  I have no dealings with them so I cannot say for certain, I can only tell you things I know.

• TatianaSD

November 19, 2012 at 2:15 pm

Thanks for your prompt reply…I won't be ordering anything from them!! I'll guess I'll wait until Yoga Direct gets their shipment in….they said it was sometime next month.

• michaelaarghh

November 20, 2012 at 12:50 am

I have been looking for a crash mat for SO LONG, and I found one at Bunnings (hardware store)! I got a foam floor mat that absorbs shock, comes in a four pack of four small squares that are 12 mm thick and they slot together. I cut out a hole in the middle to fit the base of my pole. So I bought 3 to make it a bit wider, and a bit thicker, and it is FANTASTIC. 

If you saw my last video you would see the crash I had, and it cushioned the fall (I have floorboards) so well!

Best part? It cost me $15 for each 4pack =D

• Spinny

November 20, 2012 at 4:14 am

How funny that I should just happen to log in today and see this thread.

I am the owner of Everything Pole Dancing so clearly have not been "kicked off this site" thanks for your defamatory comment ChemGoddess please don't try to damage my business again, even when you think I won't see it.

The postage charge is clearly stated as £20 (that's POUNDS) being for the UK ONLY.  And I have responded several times to the OP and even sent a picture of the website page highlighting the text.  

https://www.studioveena.com/photos/next/50ab56b3-1470-446a-9aed-3a350ac37250

https://www.studioveena.com/photos/next/50ab56b3-1470-446a-9aed-3a350ac37250

I have explained that the storefornt that I use does not have the facility for me to exclude certain products from being purchased form specific countries.

It is obviously not possible for me or anyone else to send a mat measuring nearly 5ft square across the Atlantic for £20 (approx $30 USD).  I have recommended the website http://www.polexia.net to Alexa76 as they have some mats in stock in the US which will be much cheaper for her.

EVERYONE IS ABLE TO CONTACT ME IF THEY USE THE CORRECT CHANNEL.  The best way to contact me is through my own website or the email address that is supplied on the order acknowledgement.

Posting a thread in this forum is clearly not a sensible way to get in touch.

• jeansgina

November 20, 2012 at 5:52 am

I also had problems with this company.  I have managed to find plenty of other good sites though, the xpole website is probably the best one to go to.

• chemgoddess1

November 20, 2012 at 7:23 am

Spinny, do you want me to post the email that you sent me through facebook a few months back asking me to get in touch with Webmaster for you? 

Do you want me to link the posts where people have had issues getting intouch wityh you after they placed an order.

I can do all this, I really can.

I did no such thing as posting a "defamatory comment".  I posted the truth. 

• TatianaSD

November 20, 2012 at 8:23 am

Wow!!! I just wanted to see what was up with this store….I'n new at pole and I know everyone on StudioVeena has had good and bad shopping experience with about all the online stores that sell poling stuff. Even when I purchased my first pole, I spent 2 weeks searching for the best price..comparing and reading blogs from other people about their purchace experience.

Now, they did get back to me about the another place that also have crash mats, but unfortunatly I had already posted this. Plus I just wanted to find out if your company was legit or not….I have found out that many companies out there sell cheap crappy stuff and expensive. Just the fact that a mat cost as much as a pole that is crazy!! So we all want to invest in something that will last us a long time and at least "me" I would have been really pist off is I placed an order and didn't get any replies back.

I do thank Chemgoddess for sharing her experience with me!!! and all the other people that have posted to this thread giving me advise….that is one of the reasons I joined StudioVeena…..because we are all in the same boat…..doing what we love and here to share/help each other!!!!

• Webmaster

Administrator
    November 20, 2012 at 9:12 am

@Spinny – We don't make a habit of publicising disciplinary actions on the site but since you have used this opportunity to put another member's reputation into question I unfortunately have to speak up.

We have removed at minimum 3 of Spinny's accounts that she has made.  She has been abusive, argumentative, non-apologetic, and blatantly disregarded requests that I made regarding how she conducts herself and advertises her business on StudioVeena.Com. No other user past or present has showed so little respect for our site or its users.

While I am not in a position to make a value judgement regarding her business, seeing as we haven't purchased anything from her, I can say that I would never do business with someone who acts the way she has.

I apologize for this, I take no joy in it, please pole positively and have a great day.

• Anonyma

November 20, 2012 at 9:52 am

if that can help, 

I make my own crash mats! And they are "pretty"  I buy foam  that is 4" thick  cut a hole in the middle  and VOILA

I sew my own covers !

• MadisonsWorld

November 20, 2012 at 12:13 pm

Olivia, that is what I m going to do…I found the foam at Joanns..where did uget urs from?

• Anonyma

November 20, 2012 at 2:02 pm

I bought them just at my local fabric store! 

There is plenty of other websites who are selling  the same products , with clearer shipping rates . It should be written on top and put in red something more visible for the clients

• u04elw25919

September 16, 2014 at 5:37 am

I know this is an old post but I have recently had similarly terrible experiences with them. I’ve just posted a new thread about it if anyone is interested!!