StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Clothing Pole Grip – Puffy Paint?!

• Clothing Pole Grip – Puffy Paint?!

Posted by ThePoleNerd on September 11, 2014 at 10:09 am

I am working with a group dance to get a routine for PPC in March and we are going to try to use leggings in our costume. I heard a rumor that puffy paint will work as grip on the pole for clothing, but I wanted to see if you all had any advice on adding grip to costume clothes? They will be all different colors, so we would prefer clear or color specific.

Thanks!!!!

I polekat I replied 9 years, 7 months ago 4 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Anonyma

September 11, 2014 at 5:44 pm

i would just slice inside thi tighs instead and behind knees …. the puffy paint you got more chance to just loose the pants

• monica kay

September 11, 2014 at 7:33 pm

sounds like a good idea to me! you have plenty of time to experiment 🙂
    latex pants stick on the pole… sex shops have paint on latex in jars.

• I polekat I

September 16, 2014 at 10:03 am

u can buy latex paint inexpensively on Ebay =) i got some for my last halloween costume, and it has a rubbery feel so might even help with grip!! =)

• ThePoleNerd

September 16, 2014 at 10:05 am

I tried it on a pair of socks and puffy paint as well as hot glue did not work….. 🙁

I will try the latex paint, but does that stick to clothes like it sticks to skin?

• I polekat I

September 16, 2014 at 10:09 am

I have only personally used it on skin but i think it would work on clothing it is just like thick paint – it will probably depend what sort of material as to how well it turns out….

http://www.liquidlatex.com/liquidlatex32.html

• ThePoleNerd

September 16, 2014 at 10:11 am

Thanks! I will try that next… if not, I will invest in some velcrow and strip off the pants into cute shorts

• I polekat I

September 16, 2014 at 10:14 am

genius!! =)