StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions 📝 Veena’s Inspiring Plans – VIP 📝

• 📝 Veena’s Inspiring Plans – VIP 📝

Posted by Veena on April 30, 2020 at 5:02 pm

Hi guys! 👋🏻 Are you loving all the new lessons but feel overwhelmed trying to plan a pole session? Do you spend most of your pole practice searching for moves, trying to decided what to do? Do you have trouble staying motivated because you’re unsure of what to do?

I wanna help! So I created Veena’s Inspiring Plans (VIP). A Weekly or biweekly list of moves that focus on one particular move or concept. The like the Butterfly, flow, flexibility or sexiness. These plans can be used as a workout or add them to an existing workout program. Think of them as mini self-guided 30 day programs.

When I’ve create a new plan for you, I’ll start a NEW discussion here on SV. You will receive the link for any new plan in our newsletter and you can always go to the discussions and find new threads. I’ll share to my Social Media as well.

Tomorrow I’ll post week 1 📝 so watch the site to see it first!

Feel free to use #SVVIP as a hashtag on Social media, you can mention me as well if you want me to see something you’ve tried!💜 I’m super excited to provide these plans to you and hope you enjoy them! Please tell a friend 🙏🏻

Veena replied 1 year, 11 months ago 10 Members · 27 Replies
  • 27 Replies
Page 1 of 2