StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions The Veena Method Guide

• The Veena Method Guide

Posted by hookedonpole on July 1, 2015 at 12:41 am

If you haven’t noticed already, there is an awesome addition to studioveena.com!! The Veena Method teacher training course is an awesome guide and great addition to your pole journey. We already know her focus on progression and this guide clearly outlines this method, as well as explains the reasons behind it. I really encourage you to download it and use it at home or in a studio.

I am actually using The Veena Method at my local studio to teach a Beginner Basic Fundamentals class and it is going great. I was using Veena’s method by following her concepts and progression of videos on this site. I couldn’t even begin to consider teaching, but her lessons, and now this guide, have made it possible. The guide is an excellent supplement and puts a lot into perspective and makes sense. Click on the Download FREE link for description and download. If you are a veneer, you already know Veena’s excellent teaching and her teacher training course/curriculum is a clear indication of how much she cares about our pole journeys.

Veena replied 1 year ago 6 Members · 10 Replies
  • 10 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    July 1, 2015 at 8:30 am

Awe, what a nice think to wake up to! I was just about to make an official post! xoxoxo Thank you for sharing Hooked! I could not have done this without your experience with organizing documents and webmasters help making it available as a download! Thank you for reaching out and offering your help!

• hookedonpole

July 1, 2015 at 11:56 pm

Ooooops, sorry if I jumped the gun! Was just so excited about it 🙂 It was my absolute pleasure. You did an awesome job and poured your heart into it. I learned so much.

• monica kay

July 2, 2015 at 7:00 pm

Looking forward to curling up with the guide and a cup of tea tonight 🙂

• asdfasdfasdf

October 4, 2015 at 9:07 am

Is this guide still available? i’m trying to put together a plan for myself over the next few months or so as my local teacher is not teaching again until January. Thanks!

• Veena

Administrator
    October 4, 2015 at 10:08 am
  • 33barbwire

October 4, 2015 at 1:39 pm

Chiming in here – I love Veena’s Method too! I’ve read it once, but am not quite done with my thorough study. When I am, I’ll probably start dragging in victims-AHEM-willing guinea pigs-COUGH- s~t~u~d~e~n~t~s! So that I can practice teaching lol.

• Veena

Administrator
    February 28, 2023 at 7:49 pm

After months of work, I’m pleased to announce my Veena method is now available in VIDEO format. YES, ITS STILL FREE!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Here’s a direct link https://www.studioveena.com/lessons/view_category/Teacher_Training_Course

• PoleAdventures

March 4, 2023 at 9:46 am

Very nice work, thaks Veena!
    Listened to this yesterday.

• Veena

Administrator
    March 4, 2023 at 3:43 pm

Thanks!

• Veena

Administrator
    April 3, 2023 at 7:12 pm

Heads up everyone! Free access is no longer available. It will now be included with any lesson purchase!