StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions PLEASEEEE HELP

• PLEASEEEE HELP

Posted by tresecharles7033 on January 29, 2023 at 4:21 pm

i am trying to twist my a pile to the b pole but it just keeps twisting and twisting at this point I been twisting for 2 weeks smh what is going on why won’t they just twist and stay together do I need to put a washer there or something wth

tresecharles7033 replied 1 year, 1 month ago 2 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    January 29, 2023 at 5:19 pm

What brand of pole is it?

• tresecharles7033

January 29, 2023 at 5:27 pm

I bought it from someone online it’s supposed to be an Xpert pole.. the a and b pole twist together in the middle instead of needing the x joint but when twisting a and b together it just twist and twist and twist like it’s not sticking or catching the ridges

• Veena

Administrator
    January 29, 2023 at 5:42 pm

So it’s not a threaded pole but a pole with joints to connect it?

If it’s threaded it’s not an xpert, it would either be an old style xpole or cheap knockoff. If that’s the case the threads are probably bent or busted.

If it’s an xpole with joints to connect the pieces then you should see little x’s on the base of the pole and usually on the joints too. All joints have little notches that keep everything in place. If it’s not an xpole that may be missing and so the pole just keeps turning.

Here are 2 photos of X joints. The first is the older style with the small round bump that fit in the notch and second is the newer version with the larger oval bump.

• Veena

Administrator
    January 29, 2023 at 5:43 pm

Sorry the first is rhe new, the second pic is the old style

• tresecharles7033

January 29, 2023 at 6:16 pm

Thank you so much for your help and quick reply .. that’s all I needed to know thank you