StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Love Yourself EVENT

• Love Yourself EVENT

Posted by Veena on January 31, 2022 at 3:20 am

I’m excited to announce I’ll be hosting a Valentine’s Event!

WHEN: February 1st through the 14th!

PRIZES: 1. 30 minute session ($20 value) and 1. 90 minute session ($120 value) These are virtual private session with me! Winners will be picked at random and must meet the requirements below.

WORKSHOP: There will be a FREE live workshop focusing on leg lines. Sunday Feb 6th at 1 pm PST. Space is limited! I’ll be sharing a link for this event here later in the week.

WHO: ANYONE! This event doesn’t require a pole, or any special skills, very beginner friendly!

WHAT: is the Love Yourself event about? I’m a firm believer that it’s easiest to love others, if you have love and appreciation for yourself first. Over the next 14 days I’ll be sharing daily videos with, tips, movement inspiration and ideas to help you discover your sensual side and connect with yourself. Sharing videos is not required to win but it’s a fun way to engage with your fellow pole dancers.

To qualify for the prizes:

1. SIGN UP as a studioveena member if you haven’t already. It’s free! This will get you connected to the emails I’ll send out for this event.

2. WRITE “I’m in!” on this discussion post

3. SHARE my Instagram announcement with your Instagram followers, if you have an account

Remember to check your email or this discussion every day for the daily videos.

Feel free to use this discussion to talk with each other, share links to your videos or ask questions. You can also leave any questions on the videos and I’ll get back to you asap!

MORE WAYS TO SHARE AND CONNECT WITH YOUR FELLOW POLE PALS:

1. Join my Discord group Pole Pals https://discord.gg/A74qfYEz5c You’ll see a channel #loveurself upload or share links to your video/photo there. No algorithms, dress codes (no nudity) or music issues! Yay

OR

2. Upload your video/photo directly to the website here https://www.studioveena.com/videos No algorithms, dress codes (no nudity) or music issues! Yay, yay!

I’ve created a new section in my lessons line up. It’s called Challenges and Events! It’s hidden until the first 😍😍😍

Veena replied 2 years ago 25 Members · 55 Replies
  • 55 Replies
  • Seance Moves

January 31, 2022 at 4:53 pm

I’m in!

• LatinPoler

January 31, 2022 at 5:07 pm

I support this and I’m interested but I don’t know if I’m officially in… too much going on and I’ve learnt challenges are not good for my mental health 😬🙄 I tend to obsess. But I will be watching and maybe taking part 💜😘 Thanks Veena, you are the best.

• Veena

Administrator
    January 31, 2022 at 5:13 pm

Oh, Latin, it’s not a challenge at all! You don’t have to post anything. It’s just a bunch of fun videos for ppl to try with an opportunity to win.

• Sandit1973

January 31, 2022 at 5:30 pm

Oh I’m so in!!! Veena you my beautiful lady friend,you are exactly the motivation I needed ! I’m so so happy to be back training with you!
    And the fact that we are both coming back from a.lo g break from pole at the same time is the most amazing coincidence I could’ve asked for. It’s gonna take me lo ger to come back for sure I been off the pole for somewhere between 8 and 10 years 😅 🙃

• Veena

Administrator
    January 31, 2022 at 5:37 pm

Yay, we’ve got this! I really wanted to do something fun for Feb. I got to thinking and remembered trying to do this as a challenge on IG a few yrs ago but a lot of ppl didn’t see it. IG had just started to suppress videos that they felt were too sexy. So I’m happy to use them here now!

• KylieCunningham

January 31, 2022 at 6:03 pm

I’m in!

• thebucketbot

January 31, 2022 at 6:21 pm

This sounds awesome! I’m in!

• xlumintionx

January 31, 2022 at 6:32 pm

I’m in! What fun Veena

• Ehjay

January 31, 2022 at 7:06 pm

I’m in. Sounds exciting!