StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Long-shot Lollipop

• Long-shot Lollipop

Posted by Serzi on June 11, 2022 at 9:25 am

I seem to have missed the boat years ago on buying a lollipop lyra topper for my classic X-Stage. Any info or offers for sale would be appreciated.

~*Serzi

monica kay replied 1 year, 9 months ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    June 11, 2022 at 4:15 pm

Do the new ones work differently?

I have a custom lollipop so I’m not familiar with xpoles.

• Serzi

June 11, 2022 at 5:32 pm

According to their site, everything they have now is no longer compatible with my X-Stage which was purchased in ’09. There is a note underneath that says I can contact them if I have an older model (which I may do), but I was interested to see if anybody else had something for sale or any info regarding this.

• Serzi

June 11, 2022 at 5:35 pm

Pre X-joint I guess would be the issue. My stage was purchased right before the launch of that. I’m kinda grateful I did because it spins faster/smoother than the X-joint poles. Or so I’ve been told.

• Veena

Administrator
    June 11, 2022 at 5:37 pm

Bummer. My first stage was like yours. You could check easy to see if someone can make a custom one.

• Serzi

June 13, 2022 at 12:55 am

Sounds like an idea. I may call X-Pole and see what they have to say since they included that footnote. Would be nice to have for some outdoor fun this year.

• monica kay

July 6, 2022 at 3:42 am

if you are seeking a lolli pop for your old xstage, seek out duke jenner. he makes custom lollis. i can send you his FB if you are still interested.
    (also- i have an old xstage (circa 2009/10) and its “not compatible” with my xpole brand lollipop. however i made it work- i’m not suggesting you do what i did, but all i had to do was open up the hole on my pole A (i used a dremel) so that the allen key could fit in the hole- and most of the time i dont even tighten the xjoint on the lolly anywas bc its so tight in there already.)