StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions How to get Pole Physics in the U.S.?

• How to get Pole Physics in the U.S.?

Posted by PolarGirl on July 15, 2014 at 1:49 am

Does anyone know where I can buy Pole Physics lotion in the U.S.? Xpole isn’t carrying it currently and I didn’t see any other U.S. dealers on the Pole Physics website. I just would rather not deal with international shipping charges if there is another way, haha.

Veena replied 2 years, 7 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • chemgoddess1

July 15, 2014 at 5:19 am

I am not sure exactly where to buy it, however there was a discussion a little while (like 2 years ago) on facebook about CeraVe lotion being almost the same ingredient profile as Pole Physics. You may want to try it instead if you cannot find PP. You can buy it at pretty much any drug store, and I think Target and possibly Walmart sell it. You are looking at about $12 a bottle.

• PolarGirl

July 15, 2014 at 12:46 pm

Thank you, chemgoddess. I will give it a try.

• Pole Physics

September 7, 2021 at 7:29 am

Hi ladies, bumping this thread as we are finally setting up a US warehouse & hope to have stock on the ground before Christmas… on an ongoing basis! Woohoo! Having distributors was just too hard to ensure customers had consistent access to the lotions so we have taken it all back in house. We’ve been working super hard on eco-packaging, rebranding & getting rid of pain points like the pump bottles 🙂

Not to disparage CeraVe, but we have our own formulation that is quite different. Our lotions are based on really high-quality raw ingredients & no nasties (eg no parabens, no SLS, no phenoxyethanol etc). We have been very conscious to not cut corners by swapping out some of our more expensive ingredients (to increase profits). It’s the same high quality formulation you would have tried many years ago.

We are a small team of polers, a small business focused on high quality above profits.

Really excited to finally have stock available again & production runs planned through until June 2023 so far 🙂 Hope you’re all staying well & happy? Jessie x

• Veena

Administrator
    September 7, 2021 at 3:13 pm

Awesome, thanks for the update!