StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Dear Members…..

• Dear Members…..

Posted by Veena on November 22, 2022 at 12:42 am

I want to know what YOU would like to see added to the lessons? You know I create a lot of quick posts for tiktok but the social media side of pole stresses me out. lol

However, I LOVE providing new stuff for you guys. So what do you want more of?

LatinPoler replied 1 year, 4 months ago 6 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Colleen Larson

November 22, 2022 at 5:33 pm

Tips for aerial invert!

• Colleen Larson

November 22, 2022 at 5:34 pm

Oh, I saw your invert guides! Never Mind!

• NikkiDSixxx

November 23, 2022 at 3:42 pm

I would love some longer beginner and intermediate classes that i can dance along to, while i follow by watching on my computer screen! Maybe like 30 or 45 min classes?? Also, some videos using pole wrist strap would be awesome!!

• Veena

Administrator
    November 23, 2022 at 4:50 pm

Hi NikkiD, thank you! Can you share an example of what you mean about the long classes? It’s hard for me to thing of how I would do a “class” without being able to see what my students are doing. As I don’t want people to feel lost or like I’m going too quick for them. So an example would be helpful.

Right now I have mix of follow along and voice-over tutorials here for pole dance https://www.studioveena.com/lessons/view_category/routines-pole-lessons and here for strength and flexiblity https://www.studioveena.com/lessons/view_category/ROUTINES_Strength_and_Stretch

I don’t have a wrist strap and not sure it’s my thing 🙂

• StrangeFox

November 24, 2022 at 10:32 pm

More combos! Long combos with a variety of moves and transitions. Maybe some combos with moves and transitions we don’t usually see together. 🙂

• oliviashort1788587

November 26, 2022 at 11:48 pm

I’d love to see some contemporary dance combos if it’s something you’re interested in, Veena!

• LatinPoler

November 27, 2022 at 4:51 am

A pole strength program. Like, no tricks or anything, just strength and conditioning. Kind of pole fitness. Or maybe strength and mobility program.