StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Can’t get my X-pole up

• Can’t get my X-pole up

Posted by Vendetta on August 30, 2022 at 1:15 am

I cannot get my X-pole up to save my life. Without the extender, the pole overextends. With the extender, it hits the ceiling and I can’t get it straight. I gave up after not being able to get the top piece that connects to the dome off of my pole. I tried calling X-pole, but they’re closed right now. Any advice?

Blaqkxmassacre replied 1 year, 6 months ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Vendetta

August 30, 2022 at 2:50 am

Update: can’t get the top insert out now. I give up🏳️🏳️🏳️🏳️

• Veena

Administrator
    August 30, 2022 at 1:33 pm

Is there a smaller extension you can buy?

The top stem can be hard to pull put. Try hitting it with a rubber mallet on the sides (cover it with a cloth) to loosen it.

• Vendetta

August 30, 2022 at 1:35 pm

I’ll try the mallet! The 125mm extension SHOULD work because my ceiling is 8’1″ which is why I’m so confused. I might need to see if there’s an extension in between.

• Veena

Administrator
    August 30, 2022 at 1:41 pm

I had issues with the new style xpoles not fitting as I expected either. 😐 not sure what they changed.

• Blaqkxmassacre

September 6, 2022 at 1:48 am

I had the same problem. If you go to technical support on the xpole site they have a height chart. It sounds like youre only going to be able to use the a and b pole and the 125mm ext and the little connect to the base. I had to read the instructions at least 5 times before i understood. Also, you have to unscrew the screws at the bottom near the static/nonstatic part (if you have that) two turns and then spin the pole in static to use the extension. Make sure you read the full instruction part.