StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Back after almost 10 years off the pole

• Back after almost 10 years off the pole

Posted by Sandit1973 on January 27, 2022 at 4:58 pm

Yesterday was the first day of my journey back to pole fitness. 10 years ago I had to move and sale my pole. I haven’t touched a pole since. During that time I got extremely ill, almost died a few times,gained a lot of wait and lost all my strength.
    I have recently lost most of the wait but I’m still so weak.

I have decided to get back to doing fitness that is fun and works for me. Pole, dancing in heels,floorwork and roller skating is what works for me.

Veena replied 2 years, 2 months ago 3 Members · 14 Replies
  • 14 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    January 27, 2022 at 11:30 pm

It’s so nice to see you back!!!

• Sandit1973

January 28, 2022 at 9:37 am

I did the day 1 and day 3 of the 30 day on track pole and I’m so sorry from just that. Today I did rest day and grip strength practice.

• CEO504

January 29, 2022 at 6:46 pm

Welcome back! I’m six years off and can’t wait to get back Tobit. Waiting for my replacement pole and I’ll join you!

• Veena

Administrator
    January 29, 2022 at 11:05 pm

Let us know when you get your pole! CEO504

• Sandit1973

January 30, 2022 at 4:53 pm

Veena it’s been years. I do t know if you even remember me from way back then…lol I’m on day 4 back to pole and at this point just the warm up is making me sore…lol and my grip strength is and -10 like I can bearly hold a basic pole hold for a second or 2. Is not coming back to me as fast as I would like. My mind knows what to do but my body is still a first day student

• Sandit1973

January 30, 2022 at 4:55 pm
  • Veena

Administrator
    January 30, 2022 at 4:58 pm

I totally remember you. We even talked on the phone years ago 😊💜 It’s been 9 days since I’ve worked out again. Was making headway and life got busy and we had sickness go through the family. Maybe this week I can get back to it.

It’s so funny how the mind remembers but the body is like “you want me to do what?” 😂

• Sandit1973

January 31, 2022 at 5:38 pm

Omg yes!!! 😲 please feel free to call me anytime 386-212-7320. I’m still a full time stay at home and I have been dealing with all.kinds of illness over the years. That’s why I was offthe pole for so long. I have a final diagnosis now and a real treatment plan in place,so.now im.able to start healing and recovering my body and mind. I really lost myself over the past 10 years. Kids are adults now and I’m healing. ITS TIME.TO FOCUS ON ME FOR A LITTLE WHILE.

• Sandit1973

January 31, 2022 at 5:43 pm

I have been doing some kind of pole conditioning no matter how little everyday. I stop and do a few basic pole holds every thing I walk past my pole because my grip 9is so weak I can’t do any tricks yet. My basic invert I’m having to toe hook and pull and we both know that’s not ok….lol So today I believe I’m gonna start adding in pole tucks.

• Veena

Administrator
    January 31, 2022 at 5:43 pm

Yay for me time! Happy to hear you’re on a path back to health!

• Sandit1973

January 31, 2022 at 10:04 pm

Day 6 trying to move with the Pole and figure out how to deal with my weak ass grip issue while I work on conditioning and strengthening again.

• Veena

Administrator
    February 2, 2022 at 11:07 pm

How are you guys doing? I’ve been off the pole for 10 day in a row. lol

• Sandit1973

February 20, 2022 at 9:10 pm

I can’t seem to upload videos. 😕

• Sandit1973

February 20, 2022 at 9:11 pm

I’m posting on my private Instagram

• Veena

Administrator
    February 20, 2022 at 9:11 pm

You can’t upload directly to a discussion. You need to use the uploader. It’s the little video camera icon.