StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions 30 day Ab Challenge

• 30 day Ab Challenge

Posted by Veena on August 30, 2021 at 9:53 pm

Are you ready to prepare for inverts, strengthen leg lines and build a solid core? Try this 30 day ab challenge!

My 30 day ab challenge can be added into your existing workout. Rest days are included and each day will only take a few minutes to complete.

Tag me @studioveena on your social media if you are giving this challenge a try! I’d love to see your progress.

Don’t forget to tell a pole buddy as this is FREE for everyone! Here’s the link for the video with the exercises and tutorials for them. https://www.studioveena.com/lessons/view/612d502d-aa1c-4119-8b4c-4338ac110005

Veena replied 2 years, 3 months ago 6 Members · 14 Replies
  • 14 Replies
  • MariaCamila

August 31, 2021 at 3:26 am

Yessss! My work schedule changed a couple of months ago and I was feeling in a rut unable to carve out time to train properly and I’m so thankful you created this!! I’m super motivated to commit to this 10 min a day, 30 day program and look forward to feeling the results to build my way to the Ayesha 30 day program which I had to leave half way when my schedule changed! Thank you! I was so motivated by this I even unlocked a brand new move afterwards from one of your video lessons. I’m so thankful I signed up for a year membership to have access to your teachings through the ebbs and flows of life’s responsibilities.

• Veena

Administrator
    August 31, 2021 at 2:01 pm

Awesome, I hope it helps!

• quancutie23

September 1, 2021 at 6:54 pm

Hey Veena I’m looking for that exotic floor work video you did with the different leg work on the floor

• Veena

Administrator
    September 1, 2021 at 7:12 pm

Hmmm here’s the floor work section https://www.studioveena.com/lessons/view_category/Floor_work maybe you’re looking for the crazy legs tutorial?

• quancutie23

September 2, 2021 at 11:10 pm

Yesss thank you

• LatinPoler

September 7, 2021 at 10:11 pm

This is great, I think I’m adding this to my current workout schedule. I may need to modify, for example do the twists sitting and perhaps skip the leg raises as they require balance. I’m still recovering from an ankle injury so no pole for me yet, but I’m modifying and working out safely to keep as much strength as possible while I recover. I’ll be back!!! Miss you all 😘

• Veena

Administrator
    September 7, 2021 at 10:23 pm

Oh, on sending quick healing vibes! I hurt my low back (shaving our poodle) then re injured it last week, so it’s been super annoying.

You could try sitting in a chair or fit ball against the pole to do the leg raises! The sitting twists are actually killer and a great mod.

• LatinPoler

September 8, 2021 at 9:05 pm

Thanks and sorry to hear! Sending healing vibes your way too. I take note of the sitting modification ☺️

• Allisoncontrera149039

November 29, 2021 at 3:31 am

Hii just found your website and signed up for ths year! I am super excited as I haven’t worked out since last year unfortunately, BUT I am super excited to start your 30 day ab challenge!!

• Veena

Administrator
    November 29, 2021 at 5:51 am

Welcome Allison! Please let me know if you have any questions. I also suggest trying the 30 day no pole program https://www.studioveena.com/lessons/view_category/30_Day_NO_POLE_Beginner_program or if you have a pole at home try the 30 day take off program https://www.studioveena.com/lessons/view_category/30-day-take-off

• Allisoncontrera149039

November 29, 2021 at 5:40 pm

Thank you Veena! I have a pole at home but not a lot of space around it at this time. The last time I was on the pole was Feb, I will compare them and might do a combination of the no pole and take off challenge

• Veena

Administrator
    November 29, 2021 at 6:05 pm

Sounds good.

• polertamikia8851

January 7, 2022 at 7:15 pm

Going to write this schedule out and try adding it in. When I miss several days of the 30 day challenges do you recommend continuing where I left off or starting right from day one?

• Veena

Administrator
    January 7, 2022 at 7:30 pm

If you miss more than a week start over. If it’s 4 days or less start where you left off.