StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions x-pole pole warmer

• x-pole pole warmer

Posted by CD Hussey fka Jivete on January 29, 2015 at 8:00 pm

I saw these on the UK pole site. It’s a plug in wrap for your pole. I didn’t see them on the US site. Anyone know where to get on run the states or maybe an alternative? Thanks!

Yayo replied 8 years, 2 months ago 12 Members · 34 Replies
  • 34 Replies
  • AllysonKendal

January 29, 2015 at 8:13 pm

Mean Girl Productions is in the US. A girl at my studio has one. Its really nice.

I’m guessing they have a patent in the US or something thats why the Xpole warmer isn’t sold here. Thats just speculation.

The UK one is 80 US dollars (if you convert), the Mean Girl one i think is 125. 🙂

• AllysonKendal

January 29, 2015 at 8:13 pm
  • AllysonKendal

January 29, 2015 at 8:39 pm

for more discussion on the warmer see the comments section here: https://www.studioveena.com/videos/view/54932a39-9e88-4220-a407-13c30a9aa0eb

🙂

• CD Hussey fka Jivete

January 30, 2015 at 5:33 pm

Thanks! I’ll look into them. Trying to type “pole warmer” into Google doesn’t get you far.

• LyraPole

January 31, 2015 at 10:19 pm

I called x-pole recently about this. They’re in the process of having them shipped and cleared through US customs to be able to sell them in the States. About 2-3 wks ago they said it would be roughly 3-6wks before they expect them in the US so it should be any time now!

I haven’t heard of the other website honestly but I’m definitely going to check it out. I’m fairly loyal to x-pole so I may wait, especially if there is a large price difference

• CD Hussey fka Jivete

February 1, 2015 at 2:51 am

Ooh good to know. Thanks!

• marithim

February 1, 2015 at 2:24 pm

Ooh, I look forward to hearing about the pole warmers. It would cost me $140 for the mean girls pole warmer, so if it’s cheaper from x-pole I’ll be all on it! My hair dryer isn’t working, and I sweat so the dewpoint stuff doesn’t help me. 🙁

• tacha666

February 2, 2015 at 2:37 am

I have one and it’s a big help!

• kellyikon09695

February 2, 2015 at 3:14 am

Maybe an electric blanket could work.. If you wrap it around the pole.. just came up to my mind..

• CD Hussey fka Jivete

February 2, 2015 at 8:00 am

Oh, I’m sure an electric blanket would work. I would imagine it’s pretty bulky though. I’d rather invest in the streamlined product. But I’m gadget-y like that. I suppose if you bought a twin sized electric blanket, you could alter it with elastic straps of some sort. But they really aren’t that much cheaper. There’s a $30 one at Wal-mart, but the twin size is sold out on line.

• AllysonKendal

February 2, 2015 at 8:11 am

The thing I like about the Mean Girls one is like this super cool and very thick neoprene stretchy stuff.

How is the xpole one Tacha? Is it soft or plasticy? The xpole one to me looks like the material they make soft coolers and lunch boxes out of, which is cool but tend to crack in my experience (usually that’s an esthetic concern though). Do you guys know what I’m talking about or am I the only one whose thrown like a half dozen of my sons lunch boxes away after they get too cracked?!

Im sure xpole tested it a lot though. And they do stand behind the products. I can’t wait until they are available here. Hope the price is low!!

• Princess Buttercup

February 3, 2015 at 11:05 am

Desiree, let us know if you hear from x-pole. My studio has some credit on file with them and they are waiting to use it on stages, but I could probably talk them into some warmers too. It would be really nice since we are a silks studio in a warehouse with 22 foot ceilings. Heating the place is a nightmare. I have been thinking of using a heating blanket, turn it on early and wrap all 4 of our poles in it, then put them up into the stages right before class!

• LyraPole

February 3, 2015 at 12:20 pm

Will do! And god I’d KILL for those ceilings!!!! So jealous!

• Yayo

February 3, 2015 at 12:34 pm

Never knew they had such a thing! Yes please update us. I’m interested in getting one too!

• tacha666

February 4, 2015 at 5:38 am

AllysonKendal, yes that’s pretty much how it is, sort of like the cooling bags, but inside it’s soft. I don’t think the plastic will crack, it’s really soft.

Page 1 of 3