StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions what are your favourite polewear brands

• what are your favourite polewear brands

Posted by Shihyu Liu on January 2, 2018 at 6:11 am

Girls, I’m new to the pole community and I think one of the best things about pole dance is the beautiful polewear and costumes! What are some of your favourite brands?

Neesy118 replied 6 years, 3 months ago 9 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • kristenmarina

January 2, 2018 at 9:07 pm

I love Mika Yoga Wear for everyday pole wear. Cleo the Hurricane has some nice sexier pieces. And I would love to buy a costume from Fionnuala Bourke Design if I ever competed. Hope that helps and welcome! (oh btw I live in the US in case that changes things)

• polegramma

January 2, 2018 at 10:36 pm

I love Bad Kitty Brazils for my pole shorts. They do not have a center front seam so they are more flattering, I think.
    I also like Artista Apparel, their halter top works best for me for a “pole bra”. I’m not too much into ever performing or competing, so my choices are more for function. Of course the colors have to be good, too!

• LatinPoler

January 2, 2018 at 11:28 pm

Cleo, RAD, Luna, bikinis from Target 🙂 I don’t like Bad Kitty, their tops do not fit me well, and now that Cleo has the Essential line, I don’t care about their Brazils anymore. Victoria’s Secret low/medium impact sport Bras as tops. I’m not a fan of Mika either, not sexy enough for my liking 🙂

• StrangeFox

January 3, 2018 at 1:06 am

Oh – if you’re in Canada: Hey Hey and Co. (might ship internationally – not sure) She makes custom pole wear for competitions, too. I’m very small busted with a very tiny rib cage and she made me a top that fits perfect. I find it’s a good mix of sexy and function. Their shorts have the best coverage of any pole shorts I’ve ever worn without compromising skin grip.

I’ve tried Bad Kitty and their customer service is phenomenal. I love the look of their clothes, but I had to wait a long, long time for them to ship to Canada. Not sure if I just got the wrong size but I found I had issues with the Bad Kitty competition shorts and retro shorts slipping out of place (yikes!). I only wear those at home now.

• kristenmarina

January 3, 2018 at 2:38 am

Oh yeah Target’s new line, Joy Lab, has some great tops so far!

• Barbarella

January 3, 2018 at 7:06 am

Here are two labels that also offer nice leotards:

Have a look at backbone polewear, a small greek label. I think they design with love and ship quite fast.
    Another option is wink fitnesswear (UK based). Great quality and customer service!

• SweetLavender

January 3, 2018 at 8:41 pm

Hands down favorite would be Gale Polewear, then Cleo. I have issues with Bad Kitty-the sizing isn’t consistent in the tops.

• hookedonpole

January 4, 2018 at 6:22 am

I love YogaBela Vitoria print shorts, YogaBela Deusa Bra print tops, YogaBela LIBERDADE BRA prints. I prefer shorts that completely cover butt cheeks.

• Neesy118

January 7, 2018 at 6:01 pm

Kupmykakez!!!!