StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions update on my workout

• update on my workout

Posted by mystical on October 21, 2016 at 2:33 am

last week i worked out 3 days a week, this week i did 2 workouts. I am going to be going to the gym hopefully next month. If i cant get the gym membership next month i will in Dec. the gym has 5 classes i can do and i really want to do all of them to see which ones i like best. Of course it has the workout machines. I think when i go to the gym it will help me a lot to get more motivated and get me in more shape.

mystical replied 7 years, 5 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    October 21, 2016 at 3:38 am

That’s exciting! When gaoing to the gym it will help to have a goal in mind, make sure it’s not too vague like, “like want to get in shape” If the gym has an option of working with a trainer even if it’s a one time thing go for it. Decide on a goal and plan your workouts and meals around that. What you eat is equally important in helping us stay alert and healthy.

• Hellcat

October 25, 2016 at 12:51 pm

Way to go girl! So glad to hear this!

• mystical

October 26, 2016 at 12:03 am

thank you Veena and Hellcat, I cant wait to get started at the gym, I just need to start eating a little more healthy then what i do, I have cut down on soda a lot so i guess that’s a good thing. i been sick for a couple days already so hopefully i feel better tomorrow or the next day and then i can exercise again.I’ll update next week to let everyone know how everything is going.