StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions question about CKR and scorpio

• question about CKR and scorpio

Posted by Shihyu Liu on December 3, 2018 at 1:55 am

I can do the cross knee release already but when I’m laying back, my butt seems to slip so when I try to grab the pole from my head, my head is already at the floor. I have watched videos from Instagram and some people seem to have that problem as well, how do you prevent slipping from the butt when you are doing the cross knee release ? I grip my crossed leg with my hand very hard.

And about the scorpio, I can do an ugly long version one. But in order to do more advanced combos in the future, I’m trying to learn the short scorpio as well, but every time I hook the inside leg, it always automatically does the extended long version cause of gravity, is it because my knee pit or hamstring isn’t strong enough?

firebird replied 5 years, 4 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    December 3, 2018 at 7:21 pm

Do you have a video of yourself working on these? It can help trouble shoot 😁

• firebird

December 9, 2018 at 9:14 pm

Might be pain tolerance? Short Scorpio is considerably more painful, long one much more comfortable. Flexibility can play a part (hip openness and it’s a bit more twisty on the spine). Tip: try “forcing” it for a while by holding the foot of your hooked leg with opp hand, at least til you get used to it.