StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions pole flips!

• pole flips!

Posted by dustbunny on November 3, 2017 at 4:58 pm

Hi guys. My friend and I have been playing around with new intermediate/advanced moves and we’ve decided we like tumbles and flips! So I need some ideas for us to try. We have mats and we take turns spotting each other but we need some new stuff to try. Tumbles are tricky under my short ceilings but if you have any ideas for flips we can try post a video for me here or tag me on Instagram @dustbunny.00
    Thanks Veeners!

Veena replied 6 years, 5 months ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • StrangeFox

November 5, 2017 at 12:48 am

Hey dustbunny! No ideas for flips (not quite there yet!) but if you guys make vids be sure to post them here! I’d love to see them! πŸ™‚

• dustbunny

November 5, 2017 at 1:35 am

Most of what we attempt is on Instagram! Γ°ΕΈΛœβ‚¬

• StrangeFox

November 5, 2017 at 2:40 am

Thanks! I’ll have to check it out! πŸ˜€

• krugerleo904127

November 13, 2017 at 10:32 am

Hey! I am a total beginner. Just wanted to know if this is the right place to start learning how to pole dance. I have read a pretty good review at http://justlearntodance.com/learn-how-to-pole-dance they recommend studio veena as a good place to start. Would you recommend it? thank you in advance

• dustbunny

November 13, 2017 at 1:49 pm

@Krugerleo Studio Veena is THE place to start your pole journey. Great lessons, great community. Welcome!

• Veena

Administrator
    November 13, 2017 at 9:35 pm

Dustbunny. That sounds fun! I can’t help you with ideas tho πŸ™‚

Krugerleo. You’ll find all kinds of help in the lessons here for new dancers. All lessons (in every section) are place in progressive order so you don’t need to worry about what to do first! You can also choose from the 30 day take off program for beginners or use one of the other programs I have. You’ll find routines and tons of things that do not need a pole but will help you with your pole journey!