StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions help!!! my ceilings are too low for ny new xpert xpole!!!!

• StrangeFox

May 20, 2017 at 4:09 am

Hey Autumn Gypsy – I had the same issue. My ceilings in my pole room are about 6’9″. I wound up purchasing the 500mm extension and used that instead of the B pole. I was super disappointed that I had to wait for the 500mm B pole replacement…I was biting my nails!

If you’re not sure which extension you need to purchase, you can email the height of your ceiling to xpole customer service and they’ll get back to you (usually within 24 hours) and let you know which you should purchase. Better yet, if there is another room in your place with a higher ceiling and you can comfortably install your xpert there, I would highly recommend it. I didn’t think the low ceiling would be much of an issue, and it isn’t for spins, conditioning, and floor work, but it sucks for climbs! I’ve hit my head on the ceiling a few times and all I can really get is one or two climbs in.

Best of luck!

• Autumn Gypsy

May 20, 2017 at 2:25 pm

Thanks so much strangefox!!!!! Yeah I was like biting my nails all week to get my xpert now I can’t use it lol. I emailed xpole lastnight but I’m bore if they will respond till Monday (I also tried calling them but the phone number said they aren’t available till monday) ahhhhhh I’m dying I just want to get on my pole!!!! I measured all the rooms in my apartment and they all measure 87.5 inches. There is about 1 1/2-3 inches from the top of my B pole to my ceiling so there is no way FL the dome will fit. I’m just hoping that one of the B pole replacements will work and I didn’t just waste a whole bunch of money 🙁 I’ll keep you posted how it goes. And thank you SOOOOO much for the advice!!!!! Very much appreciated

• StrangeFox

May 20, 2017 at 6:01 pm

Augh! You’re so close! XD I feel ya! That was a painful week while I was waiting for my B pole replacement! My replacement B pole didn’t arrive until Monday and I was stuck waiting over the weekend. I’ve never wanted Monday to come so badly! But when your B pole gets here you’re going to be soooo excited. It’s worth the wait. You’re gonna love your xpert. 🙂

• Autumn Gypsy

May 20, 2017 at 7:27 pm

Do you think the 500mm extension would work? I am dying to get on lol. I should probably ly wait to hear from xpole but I just can’t wait!!!!!

• StrangeFox

May 20, 2017 at 9:03 pm

Hmm… I’m not sure! My ceilings are a bit lower than yours and I had to use the 500mm and the 250mm (along with the A pole), and when I turned my pole so that the dome was tight against the ceiling the 100mm line was just visible beneath the adjuster. Those extensions are pretty pricey so it might be best to wait to hear back from xpole. They should reply on Monday, and the order likely won’t ship until Monday, either. 🙂 I know it’s painful!

• quancutie23

May 20, 2017 at 10:13 pm

Did you adjust your pole so it fits your pole can adjust to go lower or higher. Is your pole 7th to 9??? And did you measure your ceiling

• Autumn Gypsy

May 20, 2017 at 10:22 pm

Well I measured ceiling and it was 87.5″ which I beleive is just under the minimum 7’4″ required for the xpole. I even took my base plate off again lastnight hoping that maybe I just didn’t have the base on all the way but it seems like it’s on right. I *think* I did everything right I think I just may need need a shorter extension than the “B pole” (I hope)

• StrangeFox

May 20, 2017 at 11:55 pm

Don’t worry – you’ll be able to get your pole up. If I can install it in my 82″ basement, you can install it in your 87.5″ room. You may just need a little extra help/equipment from X-Pole. 😉 I looked through past discussions and there seem to be a few people on Studio Veena who’ve had the same issue. X-Poles are pretty accommodating.

• Autumn Gypsy

May 24, 2017 at 12:40 am

Do I heard back from xpole, they said I would need the 750mm extension, buy they are out of stock on the xpole site!!!! I feel like i’m hitting every bump in the road :'(

• Autumn Gypsy

May 24, 2017 at 12:41 am

So*** not do

• Autumn Gypsy

May 24, 2017 at 12:44 am

But*** not buy lol I had a very long day at work today I’m exhausted lol can ya tell? Hahaha

• StrangeFox

May 24, 2017 at 1:19 am

That is frustrating! So sorry you’re stuck waiting on the extension and they’re out of stock! Sending you lots of positive vibes. Maybe you can order from the X-Pole Canada website? I’m not sure if that will work.

• Autumn Gypsy

May 24, 2017 at 2:25 am

Oh that might be a good idea!!!! I’ll have to see if I can call them tmw, I wonder how the measurements would work going from Canadian to American. Thanks for the good vibes, I’ll keep you posted when I have an update 🙂